Georgehalo:dating

LOL I'm back bitches

George's POV

I laughed as Dream sang his damn heart out at karaoke night. It was awful but he was doing it. I was waiting for bad and mike (lol the name) his boyfriend to arrive. I was super jealous that mike was dating bad but I couldn't compete. Mike stumbled in his hand tightly around bads arm bad wore a beautiful wavy pink dress pink dress with a pink rose flower crown. He ran up to me throwing his arms around me, "thanks for inviting me George!" He said giggling a bit an then mike ripped him off me and yelled "WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?", bad coward and apologized profusely.

Bads POV

I was terrified he was going to smack me and it happened, his hand came down smacking me across the face. I fell to the ground and whimpered. George yelled "WHAT THE HELL!" he shoved him away and picked me from the ground. Mike scoffed "he's worthless anyway" he immediately left everyone stared at us and I got uncomfortable fast. George swiftly walked out the door with me still and in his arms.

George's POV
I set bad down and gripped his arm. "Does he do that often!?" Anger rose in my voice unexpectedly, bad managed to studded out "y-yes-." I pulled my hand back to discover black paint covered my fingertips. A nasty scar was now visible on bads arm. I sighed and pulled the demon into a hug. I felt warm tears fall on my sweater and sobs escaped bad lips. I cooed to him to calm him down a tad and it helped. After a while I picked him up and headed home.

              THE NEXT DAY
Bads POV
I rubbed my eyes and sat up. A fluffy blanket encased me and George was to my right sound asleep. A blush creeped across my face, I had fell in love with the idiot the moment he talked to me. I never had any sort of infatuation with skeppy or mike it was always George. He cuddled up to him feeling George unconsciously wrap his arm around him. Soon his eyes betrayed him as the slowly flickered closed.

George's POV
I woke up to bad cuddled in my side. I blushed and started to move which made bad stir. Bad looked up at me and blushed. I was a tad confused why he would be blushing "hey" I muttered to bad "hey" he whispered back i took one last look into his eyes and pressed my rougher lips against his soft lips. Bad let out a squeak but then kissed back. Oh how he wanted this for so long.

Next morning

Bads POV
I've been staying at George's house, also now known as my boyfriend. It still made me smile when I thought of that night over and over again. Soon I felt arms wrap around me and i giggled knowing exactly who this was of course it was George. Soon a knock on the door sounded. I meandered over there and opened the door shocked at who stood there. Mike. I took a few steps back and George rushed over there, he pushed mike pack and yelled "go away you dick!" Mike looked surprised but didn't plan on fighting so he left. George turned around with a smile and kissed bad on the head walking to the living room to turn on a movie.

Sorry loves I'm back though for good! I also am typing this on a phone lol.