Karlhalo: you changed me

Requested by:https: Khaya_Blue

TW: angst, crying, confrontation, kissing 

Narrator POV 

Time travel, that's what Karl devoted his life to, uncovering the secrets of time travel. That was it nothing else. That was until someone came into his life.

Karl jogged down the dirt trail it lead to a small wooden house deep in the woods. It was his secret laboratory, but something felt off. It was a nagging feeling that he couldn't shake. When he approached his lab the door was open, he picked up the speed to a sprint. "Anyone here?"  He called out. He timidity flicked the light on, and to his surprise a sobbing, shivering demon sat there. He forgot about anything else and knelt to hug him. He wrapped him up in a big hug and whispered "shhhh it ok." While rubbing his back.

It took about 15 minutes but he got bad to calm down. "Bad what happened why are you crying?" He asked. "S-keppy h-he told me I was-was worthless." He cried out "he what." Karl spat. "It's-it's my f-fault I-I got m-mad because he p-pranked m-me." He stuttered out. "Bad listen to me," he grabbed his shoulders "it's not your fault, no one deserves that!" He said. As Karl looked the bad in the eyes and suddenly felt attraction twords the demon and pressed His lips against bads. Bad swung his arms around Karl's neck and kissed him back. When they separated anger filled Karl until he was ready to explode. "Where's skeppy?" He hissed, bad was a blushing mess but managed to stutter out "h-he's I-in town-town w-why?" "Don't worry darling  just want to talk to him." Karl said. And with that He walked out the door.

Karl was fuming, 'how dare skeppy say that to bad!' He thought. 'Bad was the kindest person on the smp!' He reached the middle of town to see everyone talking and just relaxing. Karl spotted skeppy in the middle of it talking to Sapnap, and puffy about his 'heroic tales' Karl walked right up to them. "Oh hey mr time traveler!" Puffy yelped happily "hey Karl." Sapnap said. "Karl! Did I tell you that I just pranked bad!" He yelled excessively, puffy winced "skeppy..." she said in a concerned tone, "did you take it to far?" She questioned. "Psh, no he was fine with it!" He said. "Um I beg to differ." Karl butted in, "what do you mean?" Puffy asked. "Well, I found the poor thing crying in the woods."  Karl said telling the half truth, he couldn't tell anyone about his secret lab.

"SKEPPY!" Sap and puffy yelled at the same time. "I keep telling you that your taking it to far! What do you do? You make him cry and feel miserable!l puffy yelped. "Yeah dude that's not cool." Sapnap interjected. "What the honk skeppy! He was thinking that it was his fault that he got mad at you!" Karl yelled. "Oh I took it to far? I didn't mean it, it was just a prank guys. He's just being sensitive." Skeppy defended. That through puffy and Sapnap into a screaming mess defending bad. With that Karl walked off. He decided that from now on he would not be so oriented around time travel, bad changed him for the better.

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! I went on vacation for to days!