Georgehalo: reunion

Requested by:Ch3rry

TW: worrying

This was kinda based off the song A Thousand Years

Bads POV 

George went on a little trip with the dream team about a month ago. He hasn't come back and I started to get worried about a week ago. I paced around the house, it was that time of the day again where I worried. I decided to go for a walk to take my mind off the subject, but it didn't help one bit. And I couldn't go to anyone because they didn't know about my relationship with George. I heard a bit of cheering in the distance a voice screamed "THE HEROS HAVE RETURNED!" 

The next thing I knew I was running as fast as I could twords the voices, maybe it was the George retuning. My heart was beating fast as I looked for him, he promised me that he'd return Maybe he didn't. That's when I saw him standing alone and all of my doubt suddenly went away somehow. I took one step and then another and another, he turned his head twords me. We started running to each other I leapt up into his Arm wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist when I said "I have died everyday waiting for you." He chuckled "darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more." He laughed and let a few tears fall "did you get lost or hurt?" I said through tears "of course o got lost but all along I believed I would find you." He said a smile was plastered on his face. He let me down and cupped my face. We both leaned in and our lips met in the middle. I heard gasps all around me but I didn't care.

George's POV 

I pulled away and grabbed his hands, "let's get out of here and go home whata say?" I asked, " I say yes." He smiled, I chuckled and started to walk away hand in hand. 

On the walk home

"George?" Bad said, "yes sweetheart?" I said, he looked a bit worried "w-well when you were gone I was r-really worried about y-you." He stuttered "well no need to be worried now I'm home." I said, I stopped and hugged him tight. "D-dont ever l-leave agin p-please!" He begged, "I wont I promise." I smiled, and kissed the top of his head "cmon now let's go home" I said grabbing his hand "yeah." He exahaled with a smile.