Dreamhalo- Valentine's Day special

Ok I know I'm a little early but here it is.

Dreams POV

It was The day before Valentine's Day and me and bad were making cookies... "no dream no!" Bad scolded me, as I tried to sneak a bite of cookie dough, "that is not for you, it's for the party tomorrow, plus you need to make something too!" "But whhhhyyyyyy! Can't you just say we both made it? I helped!" I complained, "because, 1 people might suspect that we are together and two, the invite said that everyone had to bring something individually." He said placing the cookies into the oven and going over to his present he wrapped for the gift exchange. I sighed and flipped through a recipe book.

1 day later

I had a plan, I had a small gift in the back that included a ring, for bad....a proposal ring. My plan was that I would get my gift and instead of opening it I would Neal down and propose. It was perfect, I had one person in one it, skeppy, I don't know how many times he's tried to murder me when I told him I was dating bad. But anyway he was part if the plan, now all I needed to do was shock the world on quackitys live stream and propose to the love of my life.

Bads POV 

Dream was a smiling mess as we drove and even more so when we pulled up at the house, I got my gift out of the trunk and pulled the heart shaped cookies out, I told everyone ahead of time that I would be showing up with Dream because his "car broke" not really but I didn't want anyone to know we were together right now. I smiled and watched dream try to juggle his stuff, I turned around and knocked on the Door, quackity opened it, "hey bad!" He squeezed me in a giant bear hug, "ooff, h-hey quacky, I cant breathe-" quackity put me down and walked over to dream to give him a hug, I walked in and was greeted by everyone. Dream followed in after me and everyone walked up to him and asked him about his car, let's just say thank god dreams a good liar. I smiled and put my gift with the others and put the cookies in the kitchen. I was in charge of baking and cooking, I cooked some food, and of course baked some muffins. Soon it was time for the gift exchange.

Dreams POV 

It's time, I walked to my chair and took a seat, butterflies were swirling around fast in my stomach, as bad took a seat next to me, skeppy glared at me and grumbled as he handed out the gifts and gave me my special one. I was on the edge of my seat ready to do it.

Bads POV 

Dream looked petrified, and I couldn't figure out why. Anyway it was his turn now. Dream picked up the small box and stood up. He walked over to me and held his hand out, I grabbed it and he pulled me up, I glanced at skeppy and he had a pouty look on his face. Dream mailed and then got down on one knee everyone including me gasped. 'No surely no, he wouldn't, darn it bad don't get your hopes up.' I thought. "Bad, darling you are the most kindest, genuine person I've ever met, you light up the room when you walk into it, everyone takes you for granted I don't think it's fair, but you still want to make everyone happy, Sense the moment I met you I knew if I was lucky enough to win your heart, I wouldn't be stupid enough to lose it. So bad will you do me the honor and become a wastaken?" I closed my eyes and hoped for the best, "oh dream you idiot of course!" Bad sniffled and I stood up and slipped the ring on his finger, and I kissed him, we separated and I looked into his lovely eyes, and reality set in, I was going to marry the love of my life and also my best friend in the whole world, "WHAT!?" Sapnap screeched, oh yah there still here.

Omg sorry for the late updates!