Techhalo: he hurts you? Pt 2

Ok well here is part two! You guys wanted this

Techno's POV 

TW: blood, fist fights, kissing, threats

I sprinted through the forest running twords town, I was fueled with anger as I ran. I came to the town and saw skeppy chanting with George and sapnap, I slowed down to a walking pace. My hands curled into fists, he would hurt for along time if he isn't dead. Sapnap was the first to notice my anger while I was walking twords them "Hey techno." Sap said, George looked concerned because I didn't Stop walking or didn't say hi. I started running up to skeppy and grabbed him, slamming him into the wall "HEY WHAT THE HECK!" He yelped, "BAD!" I screamed, skeppy went pail "h-how did you f-find out..." he studdered "HE TOLD ME! HE WAS CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING FOREST! COVERED IN BLOOD!" I screamed, George's eyes widened and he and sapnap stormed over to skeppy and me. "Find out what skeppy?" George hissed, sap tapped me saying let go. I dropped him and he scurried out from under us, "he deserves it! So what if I hit him! He needs it! He's a cry baby, attention seeking, monster." Skeppy  said venom laced his words, "THATS IT!" I roared, I charged at him punching in his face he swung back hitting me in the chest, I tackled him on to the ground, skeppy of course fighting back. We were punching each back and fourth, until we heard someone scream "STOP PLEASE!" they screamed over the threats and punching. I looked up blood Dripping down my face, he got me a few good times. Bad figure appeared, he was clutching Carl's neck and burying his face into his mane. I got off skeppy and he popped up looking a mess. I wiped blood from my nose and smiled "hey bad." I spoke softly, bad whimpered and looked at me "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" He screamed "YEAH TECHNO! YOU HURT ME! BAD LOVES ME!" skeppy yelled "TECHNO YOU COULD OF GOT SERIOUSLY HURT!" Bad screamed he clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes tight. "But I'm not, listen to me bad I'm okay!" I said, "THATS NOT THE POINT! YOU COULD OF GOT HURT OR WORSE KILLED!" He screamed again, "bad! Please calm down I'm ok!" Tears stream down his face as hiccuping sobs. I rushed twords him trying to calm him down when suddenly he pulled me into a kiss. I of course kissed back cupping his face. "BAD YOU CHEATER!" skeppy screeched "oh no no no no no!" George snapped , he grabbed skeppy by his hoodie dragging him "SAM!" He yelped. Ha skeppy got what he deserved.