Funhalo: fluffy ears

Requested by:iinotlevi

Fundy's POV 

Bad was petting me.......I wasn't sure how I felt about this, I mean on one hand he was petting me and on the other it felt nice. "Your ears are so fluffy!" Bad squeaked, "glad you think so?" I said questionably, what would you do if your secret boyfriend of 5 months was petting you? Bad scratched my favorite spot, right behind my left ear, he giggled when I melted at the touch. I stood up and smiled, I would be lying if I said he was tall, he was the shortest person on the smp, but I still loved his short giggly self.

Bads POV 

Fundy looked down at me smiling, he was like a whole foot and a half taller that me! He was sweet and kind and very caring though. He was a big tough fox around everyone else but when he came home he did a 360 personality change. I loved that about him, "fundy?" I asked "yes darling?" "Can we go watch a movie? I'm tired.." I said "of course my love but only if I get cuddles!" He responded, I sighed "of course you get cuddles!" 

Narrator POV 

Fundy scooped bad up bridle style and placed him on the couch, humming a song while searching for blankets, pillows, and the remote. When he returned to the couch bad wad already positioned for cuddles, fundy chucked and sat down, letting bad cuddle into him, he smiled throwing a blanket over the two of them while still having a constant smile "what Do you want to watch?" Bad asked, "whatever you want love." He responded with a sigh, he was happy for now, snuggling and watching a movie pretty cheesy right? Well to him it was everything.