Eret halo: Crown

Requested by: Sapphire-McytFan

I am sick so I have nothing to do and have motivation to write so enjoy lots of chapters this next week!

Erets POV 

I sighed today was a long day, I was sitting on my throne listening to people's problems and complaints. I was waiting on one person and that was my beloved badboyhalo. He should be returning from a visit to his old village. The big door to the castle opened and a guard walked in holding bads arm. "Sir! I found this thing near the woods!" He exclaimed, I was outraged by the way he was treated and decided to put my word in."unhand him you fool." I snorted, the guard had a confused look on his face but put him down and walked away.

Bads POV 

I ran up to Eret after being let go, "Eret!" I screamed and Huged him. "Hello darling! How was the trip?" He questioned. "It was great! I got to see everyone of my childhood friends!" I said cheerfully. "Aw that's great!" He smiled. I yawned rubbing my sleepy eyes, it was night time and I had been running most of the day. "Alright it may be time to sleep, but first I had some minor detailing done on my crown! Come check it out!" He said. I lazily followed him into the dining room. Eret stopped and pointed at the crown on the middle of the table. I gawked at its beauty, it was a gold base color with different color gems along the points. 

Erets POV 

Bads face looked in awe. He ran over to the stand and grabbed the crown placing on his head. It was to big for him and slid down his face covering one of his eyes. If felt myself heating up looking at him. He smiled and said "oh hello I'm king Eret! I have an amazing boyfriend!" He said mocking me. I laughed and he giggled, I sighed walking over to him and adjusting my crown. "Oh yes I have a wonderful boyfriend and he's super cute!" I said booping his nose at the end. "Oh my goodness Eret! I am not." He said. I looked at him likes he's crazy. "I love you you know that." I said with a sigh. "Yup! And I love you king Eret!" He said with a giggle. I yawned, and grabbed his hand. I drug him to our bedroom and sat on the king size bed. (A little Unintended pun for y'all 😎) He jumped on the bed wrapping the red down blankets around himself. I kissed his forehead and laid down next to him. Running my hands through his black hair as we both drifted off to sleep.