Foolhalo:swimming

Requested by: @Ghostly_Ghoul16

Foolishs POV 

Bad has been begging me to go to the beach for the past 10 minutes "PWEASE! Foolish can we please go? I want to go please!" Bad begged. "Bad! I told you I burn easy! Plus I don't like to swim." I answered. "But PLEASE! I haven't been in so long!" He begged. He gave me the puppy dog eyes and whimpered. "F-Fine" and reluctantly agreed, my face was a cherry tomato now. "YAY! Thanks foolish!" He cheered "I'll pack our stuff!" He yelled back to me while running to our bedroom.

Bads POV 

I loaded a couple of bags and an umbrella into the car. All while foolish glared at me from the back. "What?" I asked, "oh I don't know mr puppy eyes?!" He complained, "oh! I'm sorry am I the  one who fell for them?" I snarked, he sighed and got in the drivers seat. I giggled and hopped in the passengers seat.

Foolishs POV 

I wanted to be mad but also I was kinda excited! I haven't been to the beach in forever. I might have lied about not liking to swim. But I wanted to cuddle today! "I brought lots of sunscreen so we have no cherry tomatoes on the way home!" Bad giggled "yeah yeah yeah your real funny." I replied, "FOOLISH! WERE HERE!" Bad cried i chuckled and pulled into a parking space.

Bads POV 

Foolish was carrying a picnic basket, a bag of towels, swimsuits and the umbrella. While I was carrying a bottle of sunscreen. "EEEEEEE! Cmon let's go!" I squealed and rushed tword the water. The waves washed over my feet making them cool down from the hot sand. Foolish put down the stuff and walked over to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and rested his forehead on my shoulder. "Hey foolish." I said staring into the blue water. "Hello darling, ready to swim?" He asked, "heyyyyy I thought you didn't like swimming!" I said. "I lied now cmon." He said dragging me into the water. We got to a point where I could start swimming.

Foolishs POV

Bad dove under the water twirling like a seal and gliding through the it with ease. I dunked under feeling the cold liquid flow through my hair I saw bad smile than take off into the coral bed underneath us. I dove down gripping the coral for support. Bad ran his fingers over the cool scales of the fish, the fish spooked and scurried away. Bad clutched his stomach and giggled, it was beautiful down here but I had to come up for air, I motioned for bad to come up and we surfaced. "Woah! That was pretty!" Bad said in disbelief. 

Bads POV 

The sun was going down when we decided to head back to the beach. Foolish laid down a towel and patted the area next to him. I sat down cuddling into him, the sunset wow it was beautiful! Sure we smelled like salt water and fish but I wouldn't change it for the world.