Techhalo: cooking

Requested by: MoonL1ightRisee

Bads POV 

'Wow today was great! Once again everyone was so nice! I kinda feel guilty though, everyone is so nice and I haven't done anything in return...' I thought 'I know! I'll cook everyone muffins! I just need some help' I decided on asking skeppy, but was a little nervous, sense he got a girlfriend he blows me off a lot. I sighed and started walking twords his house.

I debated a bit about knocking but ended up doing it any. Skeppy's girlfriend answered she was smiling until she noticed it was me, then she scowled "what do you want?" She hissed, I gulped "um well I was wondering if skeppy was available?" I squeaked out "if it were up to me he would be but I guess you can see him." She sneared, "BABE! A DEMON WANTS YOU!" she yelled into the house. Skeppy appeared at the doorway quickly kissing her forehead, "oh... hi bad what do you need?" He asked, "uh um-um I was wondering if you would like to help me bake muffins for the smp?" I questioned, "uhm no thanks bad I'm not I little kid anymore, sorry." He said, he didn't sound sorry...... "it's fine! I'll just go!" I said in my fake happy voice while I walked away. 

I sighed guess I wasn't making those muffins.....every one was busy. I sigh snapped me out of my  saddened trans, I crept up behind a bush and peered out to see techno, he had a sword in hand and a smile on his face. I smiled and ran twords him, I tackled him in a hug "hey techno!" He chirped "hey bad. How are you?"

Techno's POV 

I was a blushing mess talking to bad, I was in a daze admiring him... "techno, techno? TECHNO!" I was snapped out of my thoughts "what?" I asked, "well I was going to ask you if you'll help me bake muffins for the smp?" It looked like he winced at the end of that question but I brushed it off "uh yeah sure ill help." I responded, "yay! Thanks techy! Cmon lets go to my house!" He chirped

"Here take this!" Bad said handing me a pink and white apron, "there is no way in hell im wearing that." I scoffed "LANGUAGE!" He yelped "and if you wanna help you have to wear it!" He said, "fine...you win." I snorted and snatched the apron out of his hands.

Bads POV 

I was grabbing the bowls from a drawer when techno walked out of the bathroom, he had his hair up in a messy bun, and was scowling at the apron I gave him, I couldn't help but blush, "alright convincingboyhalo you made me put it on let's get to baking whatever it was we were baking, so I can take this wretched piece of clothing off." He snapped, I giggled and handed him a bowl, "here take this, but the dry ingredients in here." I ordered "mhm what exactly are the dry ingredients?" He asked, I gave a look of amusement and said "the muffin mix (let's pretend that I know what the Rest of the dry ingredients are in making muffins)"  "ohhh ok" was the response I got.

Techno's POV 

After about an hour of bad scolding me and attempting to teach me (key word attempting) we finally got it done, the muffins were made! 'I did it! Well we did it, but I made muffins!' I thought, "alright muffin man, who do we take them to?" I asked, "well we take them to everyone in the smp!" He yelped happily, "oh no I have to see people I don't like? Even the child?" I asked, "yes techno, and what's your beef with tommy?" He questioned, "beef? What beef? I don't have beef with a child?" I lied, "mhm, let's go"

Bads POV 

I hade to stop one to many fights between techno and everyone else, turns out he has beef with everyone. 'Shot! I forgot a muffin for techno!' I thought "techno I'm sorry I just releasedi forgot to make one for you!" I said sadly, "eh, it's ok I might snuck some batter." He said unfazed by my confession "no it's not ok I screwed up!" I rambled "seriously bad it's fine." He said "no, no it's not you've been nicer to me that anyone and here I go forgetting you! I-

Narrator POV 

Techno had pulled bad in and kissed him, it was quick but bad knew it happened, he was stunned "hey I have to get going but I'll see you tomorrow?" Techno asked, "wait!" Bad cried after him "what?" Techno asked 

Bads POV 

What just happened? I was still in shock but I couldn't just let him leave "um I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow?" I asked quickly, I really wanted to ask him on a date but decided to back out. "Is this your lousy way of asking me on a date?" I asked amused by my red face, "n-no..." I lied, he scoffed then grabbed my chin "well then if you don't want to ask me I'll ask you. Badboyhalo will you go on a date with me?" He whispered in my ear giving me shivers down my spine, "y-yes, I will." I blushed and covered my red cheeks he chuckled and sighed "great meet me at the same place I was watching the sunset at at sunset!" He smiled, I blushed "o-ok!" I said "s-see you tomorrow!" I yelled while walking away, today had been great.