Techhalo: Oh really?

I was gritting my teeth when I said yes to this and I put it off for a while but i can't Anymore so here it is oh btw it's ANOTHER jealous techhalo

Requested by: Stoopyhead

TW: Lime(very small smut)

Bads POV 

I giggled as skeppy tripped over air, "hey it's not funny!" He huffed picking himself off the ground. We kept goofing around and laughing for the next half an hour, when suddenly I remembered that I had to meet techno at 1:00 I pulled out my phone and the time read 1:30 uh oh techno gets jealous really fast. Skeppy obviously saw my face because he asked what's wrong "oh nothing! But I got to go you know gotta take Lucy for her walk." I lied laughing nervously, "fine" He pouted, I turned around and took off as fast as I could.

Technos POV 

He was late again 'probably hanging out with that diamond bitch.' I thought he had been late to our secret meet ups lately. What to do about it was the question, the door creaked open and bad walked in. "Took you long enough." I finally said, he flinched and walked over to me, "I'm sorry techy guess I lost track of time!" He giggled nervously, "oh really? Well maybe you need something to remember not to forget next time..." with one quick movement I pinned bad to the wall. I smirked at his flushes face, he looked up at me and covered his face with his hands. I chuckled and kissed him passionately, he of course kissed back. After awhile we parted, bad was panting and I was just breathing a bit heavier.

Bads POV

Techno grabbed my waist and lowered his head to my neck, I gulped I knew what he was going to do next, he bit down a little on my neck, I gasped and gripped the wall best I could. He let his teeth and tongue do the work. I moaned a bit, I heard him laugh and pull away. He was laughing uncontrollably and wiping spit from his mouth "hey! What was that for you muffin head!" I squeaked "oh-oh my your face you should see it." He chuckled, I felt my neck and gasped, "hey! How am I Supposed to cover this up!" I grumbled covering the hickey on my neck. (E just laughed more.