Techhalo: he hurts you?

Requested by: ch3rry

TW: writs cutting, angst, crying, also skeppy being a abusive boyfriend.

Techno's POV 

Bad has been acting.........different......I was staring holes into the back of his head. Bad glanced back and gave his signature smile and turned away, he was so suspicious in my book. "Hey! Look a village!" Dream screamed, racing twords a villager "DIE!" He screeched killing the villager.  "DREAM YOU MUFFINHEAD! LET HIM LIVE!" Bad yelped running at Dream. I chuckled but it still didn't shake my suspicion.

Bads POV 

HE...KNOWS! I was panicking he can't know about Skeppy! No no no no no! He would freak, then tell the smp and...... I just don't want drama. I rubbed my wrist together they stung a little from this morning, but I was fine. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine? 

Later that afternoon 

Techno's POV 

I decided to go on a late night walk through the woods, carl (the horse) trotted along side me snatching a leaf off a tree every once and a while. I chuckled, suddenly bad came into my mind. What were my instincts telling me? I didn't have time to think when I heard......... sobbing? I raced towards it after all I didn't know who it was. I came to a clearing and saw bad.... he was covered in......blood..... his arms and legs were cut up and bruises and cuts all over his face. I sprinted to him and bent down cupping his face. "T-t-techy? O-o-oh h-hi!" He said sniffiling and clearly fake smiling. A took a seat and brought him into a hug. He cracked, tears poured out as he clutched me bawling. 

Bads POV 

I stopped crying, he would want answers.....and answers he would get. I looked at him and immediately felt guilt rise in me, "techy! I'm so sorry! Y-your all bloody now!" I said sadly, "hey hey it's ok now I need you to tell me what happened." He spoke softly, "w-well s-skeppy got r-really mad and d-decided is to his a-anger out on m-me." I whimpered

Techno's POV 

Anger filled me to the top I was ANGERY no I was FUMING. I looked at bad and softened, "how long has this been going on?" I whispered "a-almost the w-whole time w-we have been t-together." He stuttered, I winced and stood up Carl knew something was wrong so he ran up to me and bad, he laid next to bad nuzzling him. "Hey horsey! Your a good boy! Yes you are!" He cooed, techno started walking away and motioned Carl to stay. By morning there might be one less Dimond block on this world.

Tell me if you want a part 2! And again sorry for the late updates!