Yeonha : "oh yeah or else i won't wake up-" she said and walked to the room to sleep.

Jiha also went to the room with Yeonha

[The next morning]
Jiha woke up as the first person and woke up Yeonha too, they went downstairs to eat some breakfast and get ready.

The door bell rang and jiha went to get it, she opened the door to see enha members standing there.

Jiha : "oh you guys are early!"

Sunoo : "yeah jungwon rushed us to meet his girlfriend-"

Jungwon : "Hyung!!! Am i the only one who rushed and didnt u rush too? he snapped back at sunoo

Jiha : "okay okay- don't argue there, come inside"

They all come in and sat ok the couch but jungwon goes to jiha and asks if Soo is awake yet or not.

Jungwon : "jiha! Did Soo wake up??!"

Jiha : "nah she ain't the person to wake up this early"

Jungwon : "so she is still sleeping?"

Jiha : "yup wanna go check?"

Jungwon : "yeah sure!" He excited ran upstairs to see his girlfriend after a day.

He went upstairs to see her sleeping peacefully and he smiled at her, he really wanted to wake her up but he just let her sleep for sometimes and waited for her to wake up.

Jungwon went downstairs agian and sat on the couch with everyone and sunoo was laying down on the couch since he woke up early he was tired.

Areum woke up and came downstairs, the scene she saw made her thought that she was dreaming she slapped herself and pinched her and realised it wasn't a dream.

Areum : "Oh My holy cheese burgers- iam not dreaming-"

Sunoo : "yup you're not!"

Areum : "okay- bye-" she said and just ran away to the bathroom.

**Inaudible screams**
Areum : "sunoo is here again!!! Ahhhhh!!! Iam going insane!"

She couldn't believe that she would see Sunoo again.

Areum : "okay let me get ready-" she looked around to see she didn't bring her new clothes to wear after shower.

She immediately rushed out and was about to got upstairs but she saw that sunoo had her phone for some reason so she rushed towards him.

She was running fast and didn't notice a book down and tripped on them falling on sunoo who was laying on the couch.

Areum fell right on sunoo and they both kissed, sunoo didnt push her away nor just be shook but instead he kissed her which made her eyes go wide.

And the main part is everyone saw it.

Soo was just woke up and came downstairs saw it too, infact that was the first thing she saw in the morning.

Soo : "right when i woke up-"

Areum got up immediately and ran away to upstairs Because she was a blushing mess.

Jungwon went over to Soo and grabbed her hands dragging her somewhere else.

Jungwon : "can we do what they just did?"

Soo : "fall down on the couch!?" She acted dumb.

Jungwon : "not here we can fall down on the bed tho.."

Soo : "yahhhh!!!"

Jungwon : "aish u dirty minded pabo that's not what I meant, we can play pillow fight"

Soo : "ah that we can-" jungwon didn't let her finish the sentence and kissed her.

Soo didnt kiss back cuz she didn't brush her teeth.

Soo : "why did u kiss me tho- my breathe stinks-"

Jungwon : "hehehe idc about that, i wanted to kiss my baby since it's been a day"

Soo started blushing and hugged him, he hugged her back tighter.

Jungwon : "let's always stay close like this and never leave eachother"

Soo : "ofc, never leave eachother"

Soo broke the hug after 5 mins.

Soo : "okay- i gotta get ready btw did u eat breakfast?"

Jungwon : "yup! Get ready let's go somewhere!!"

Soo : "where???"

Jungwon : "that's a suprise" he said and pushed her inside the bathroom slowly and walked off.

"Where are we going?"

"That's a suprise but anyways let's have fun!!!"

"Yayyyy let's go and enjoy!!!"

Story idea by : @seprakim3105
Thanks for the idea mah smolliez~✨