SDES Chapter 32: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (11) •

Start from the beginning

"..." Qin Lang was so nervous that his breath was stagnant, and his fingers holding the task card couldn't help but squeeze a little harder. Fortunately, the man caught the gesture and pulled away, he put his eyes down to the other teams.

Qin Lang had time to breathe fresh air, and took the task card to see what tasks other friends had.

The system - tsk tsk: "Okay, let's start teasing."

Qin Lang: "...Zero, just watch the show, don't just suddenly make noise, I'll dance. Besides, I know you're looking forward to the second and third steps, just sit and wait quietly?"

The system lifted the bench: "Fuck! I'm following the progress bar of the task!" ヽ(#'Д´)ノ

Qin Lang smiled and ignored the daily frying of the system.

"Um...cooking..." Ah Shuang tossed his mission card and sent a plea for help to the other team, "We two can't cook, director, can we exchange it with another team?"

Director: "Yes."

"Then who can cook? Yu GeGe? Kabang?" Ah Shuang first turned his attention to the two girls, but the other's expression disappointed him, and he wailed, "No, none of us can cook. What now? It's over, today I have to experience Wu Da's dark cooking again!"

Qin Lang looked around, and it seemed that no one seemed to know how to cook. "I can cook. But our task may be a bit difficult. Is it really okay to exchange?"

Ah Shuang glanced at the card in Qin Lang's hand and exchanged it with Qin Lang happily. After the exchange, he gloated and said, "Hahahaha, Qin Lang, the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, brother, I'll look after you!"

Qin Lang looked down at the task card for unknown reasons, and saw a long list of small tasks densely written on it. Go to XX to do XX things to get a bag of white rice, go to XX to complete XX things to get a pound of flour... everything you want Cai has to complete the task. Compared to the straightforward one he had before, it makes people dizzy.

Qin Lang was stunned.

The others came over and glanced at the quest card, and there was another wave of ruthless ridicule.

At this time, Yan Han came over, glanced at it, and said with a sneer, "Hehe, so if it can't be done, you won't be able to eat lunch?"

Everyone's face was lying, it made sense, so in the end they were laughing, obviously they should cry! !

Director: "Yan Han is right. They didn't prepare lunch, and they didn't tell you to eat, you can't come back, and in the afternoon, the task in hand must be completed before you can eat dinner. Therefore, now everyone should hurry up and act. ."

After the sound of running, the small courtyard that was still lively suddenly quieted down.

With only Qin Lang and Yan Han left in front of the camera, Qin Lang's unnaturalness was easily reflected. In order to cover up, Qin Lang frowned and looked at the card with numerous small tasks written on it, pretending to be seriously considering which one to do first.

There was a series of footsteps beside him, gradually getting away, and after a while, the footsteps came back and stopped behind Qin Lang.

"How is it? After reading it for so long, have you decided which one to do first?" Yan Han asked.

"Too many..." Qin Lang frowned helplessly, and suddenly a hand came into his field of vision. It took away the card he was using to cover up, and stuffed it into a small transparent disposable bowl. The bowl contained Peeled grapes and a small bamboo skewer.