"Step up. Step up," the twins said together.

"We've got Fainting Fancies," Fred said.

"Nosebleed Nougats," George added.

"And just in time for school."

"Punking Pastilles."

Fred and George walked around the room checking up on customers. Theywalked up to a boy who had just put a Puking Pastille in his mouth.

"Into the cauldron, handsome" the said putting one in front of the boys face.

I caught sight of Hermione and Ginny near the love potions and walked toward them.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, Mal," Ginny said.

"How's the married life?" Hermione asked.

"Honestly, the same as before," I laughed, "Not much has changed except for my last name."

"Hello, ladies," George and Fred said walking over to us.

"Love potions eh?" George asked.

"They really do work," Fred added.

"They again, the way we hear it sis you're doing just fine on your own," George said.

"Meaning?" Ginny asked.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked.

"It's none of your business," Ginny said walking away.

"Leave the girl alone, boys," I said.

The twin walked away leaving Hermione and I. I turned back to Hermione and noticed her attention was on someone behind me. I turned around to see Cormac McLaggen staring at her.

"What's that all about?" I asked turning back to Hermione.

"No idea. I looked over and he was staring at me," she said.

"Maybe he fancies you," I said.

"I highly doubt that," she said.

"I don't know Mione, kind of looked like it."

Before Hermione could respond the bell at the counter went off meaning someone was ready to check out.

"That's my cue," I said, "I'll see you at Holidays."

I walked over to the counter and started checking people out.

"Bye Mal," Ron said as he walked by the counter.

"Bye," I said waving at the group as they exited the store.

The day went on and we had sold a lot of things. It was now closing time and George flipped the sign. I started counting up the money so that we would know how much we had made for the day.

"Well boys, will all of that I'd say the day was a smashing success!" I exclaimed.

"I thought there for awhile we were going to run out of supplies," George said.