Chapter 51

Sam and Dean were trying to summon Crowley to their location but it wasn't working. Dean thought he was standing them up by screwing them over but Nova pipped up that he might not be popping in because he can't that they should give him the benefit of the doubt because something could have been wrong with him. Dean said that could be possible and Meg knocked on the door so they let her in.

"You can deal with him. I can't anymore."

"Uh Meg you'll have to be more specific on who you're talking about." Nova folded her arms with a smile.

"I was laying low halfway across the world when emo boy popped up out of nowhere and zapped me back here."

"Why?" Dean asked her.

"You ask him. He was your boyfriend first." When Meg said that it caused Nova to snort at her choice of words and Dean just gave her a what the fuck look.

He sighed and went out to speak with Cass.

~~~~

"And you guys need Cass to get Dick. Don't they Cass?"

"Well I mean I don't need Cass to get Dick, I have other ways." Nova smirked glancing at Sam, making them all look at her confused at first.

Then they realized what she was meaning.

"Now not the time Nova for jokes like that!" Dean said with a smirk and a roll of his eyes as Sam grabbed her wrist.

"You're right, sorry just trying to lighten the mood." She pursed her lips together to keep from giggling.

"Anyways, I don't fight anymore."

"Come on. Given the particulars of your enemy. Sadly you're vital." Crowley then tossed Sam the vial and popped out of there.

"Well that was...something." Nova breathed out.

"You're telling me." Meg agreed.

Later the guys sat up the table and hoped it was the blood they needed and poured it over the bone they had. They wasn't even sure if it worked but all of a sudden Cass popped in with some sandwiches for them telling them they needed their strength and assured them that it was clean of the junk that Dick's corporations was putting in the foods. Dean and Nova took the sandwiches but Sam was still hesitant about taking it.

He wanted to know why Crowley said they were need Cass needed to come with them. But Cass told him that Crowley was wrong and that he would be waiting right there.

"Please accept this sandwich. " Cass told Sam as he motioned the plate towards him.

Sam finally gave in and they ate on the Sandwiches. After they were done they set up their plan for when they go into Roman enterprises and what could possibly happen and what they hoped would happen when they got in.

Nova was still skeptical because of what happened the last time they were there but she didn't let them know because she wanted to go help out where she could. And she knew that if she was skeptical or scared that they, especially Sam would tell her to stay there and wait until everything was over. And that Dean would agree and say they didn't need her, which was true, they could do it without her but she wanted to go along.

~~~~

Once they got there they parked outside and Sam opened his laptop and hacked into to the security cameras. The first one that popped up was Dick in a meeting.

"Thank you Charlie, wherever you are."

"Got you Dick."

Sam switched to the lobby and it showed Dick at the receptionist desk. "What the hell?"