Chapter 26

Once they were taken to the police station Sam looked into the camera and saw one of the officers eyes glowing so he slammed his head backwards into the cops face.

"Sam!" Nova called out.

"Jefferson Starships." He told her.

They all then started attacking the officers as best as they could with their hands behind their back. When one of them had Cass up against the wall Dean came to the rescue and cut the officers head off. Luckily since there was only three officers so they were mainly going after the guys. One of the officers had Bobby on the floor and right as Nova went over to kick him off Bobby, Cass swept in and cut the monsters head off. Dean pulled the one off of Sam and was getting ready to chop its head off but Sam stopped him and suggested they take him and interrogate him for information. Cass gets their cuffs off as Dean chains the monster up.

"Well that was something." Nova rolled her eyes as she was rubbing her wrists.

"You okay?" Sam asked her and she nodded then he kissed the side of her head and they smiled at each other.

They put the monster in the interrogation room of the police station and Bobby started questioning him. Of course they weren't getting anything out of him. But as Bobby was talking to him they all heard a noise coming from somewhere in the building.

"Stay here. " Sam said while looking at Nova.

"Okay." She said lowly with a nod of her head.

They found 2 boys and came back with them. Once they found out about them having family next town over it was decided for Sam and Dean to take them there Cass wasn't badly about it.

Nova walked over and put her hand on Dean's arm, "Dean, how about you stay here while me and Sam take the boys to their uncle's place. This way they get saved and Cass can keep his panties out of a wad about you leaving. "

When she said that Cass looked at her confused and started to say something but Dean spoke up. He started to object her offer then nodded and told them to go.

As Sam was driving he looked in the rear view mirror and smiled some. Nova happened to be looking at him at that moment so she looked back at the boys then scooted closer to him.

"What's with that look? What ya smiling at?" She kept her voice low.

"Hmm?" He glanced at her, glanced in the rear view mirror before watching the road again, "Oh, just seeing them reminds me of when Dean and me were younger and how he would care for me just like that." He talked in the same volume as her.

"Awe, that's so sweet." She cooed with a smile and laid her head on his shoulder, "I grew up an only child so I never knew the whole sibling love."

He kissed the top of her head and patted her leg softly, "But you still had family and that's just as good. " He left his hand palm resting on her leg and with his fingers curled down the inside of her leg.

She begin resting her hand on his arm, "Yeah. " She smiled again with a slight nod of her head since she was still resting it on his shoulder.

Once they got to the uncle's house, they filled him in on why they were there and the uncle welcomed the boys in with a comforting hug. Nova and Sam then started heading back to where the guys were. After they got back they found out that Cass finally got a location of Eve.

Dean handed out the bullets he loaded to everyone but didn't give one to Nova.

"Uh what about me?"

"You sure you can handle this?"