Chapter 44

Nova was messing on the laptop trying to figure out more about the case the guys were working on when Sam walked in.

She looked up from the laptop, "Hey baby, any luck?"

"Hey, kind of. Found out the vic had some symbol carved into his chest."

"Hm weird, any ideas on what it could be?"

He shook his head, "Not yet." He pulled out his phone and showed her, "You got any idea?"

Nova looked at it then shrugged her shoulders, "No, not exactly. But I feel like I've seen that symbol before." She shook her head slightly, "I guess it could have been in a text book in school or something."

"Yeah, probably so." He put his phone away.

"Wait, where Dean?"

"He's doing his own research."

"So he's at a bar."

Sam chuckled as he sat on the bed, "That's exactly where he went. The first vic had a receipt from there."

"And he can't pass up the chance to be at a bar to hit on chics." Nova giggled.

Sam chuckled with her as he took his jacket off and moved where his back was up against the headboard, "You've gotten to know him so well."

She walks over and puts her hands on his shoulders as she straddles him while nodding, "Means we have time by ourselves. You know we haven't done any making up since we got back together."

"Is that so?" He rests his hands on her hips.

"Mhm." She nods with a smile then leans her head down and they start kissing as she cups the sides of his neck.

He runs his tongue along her bottom lip so she opens her mouth more welcoming him to deepen the kiss as she unbuttoned his shirt then explored his chest with her hands.

She moved her hands to his shoulders and nudged his shirt off so he raised up and slid it off. She broke the kiss and rest her forehead against his as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Sam."

"And I love you Nova."

He kissed her again then slid her shirt off. He then started kissing on her chest as he undone her bra and tossed it to the floor while she ran her hands through his hair.

He flipped them over and they took the rest of their clothes off. She sucked in a breath as he slid himself into her. No matter how many times they've been together like this, he always took her breath away.

After they finished they laid next to each other, her laying her head on his shoulder.

"You're so amazing." He tells her.

She rolls where she's laying on her stomach facing him, "You're just as amazing." She kissed his shoulder as she plays with his hair. "I never imagined we'd ever get to be together again. Sure we've had our ups and downs but every day you take my breath away at how amazing and strong you are."

He rolled to his side towards her so she turns onto her side also, "That's what amazes me about you. You've had plenty opportunities to leave and not look back but you haven't. At least not for good anyways."

She runs her fingers down his upper arm, "That's because something about you keeps drawing me back. I'm like one those bugs that sees those blue lights and flies right to it."

He chuckled, "Did you just compare us to bugs and lights? "

She lightly laughed with a shrug, "I couldn't help it, it was the first thing that popped into my head."