Chapter 17

Sam insisted that he was fine going on this hunt, even though Dean thought he needed to rest up more. Dean finally caved in and let him go, Bobby on the other hand decided he couldn't come, making up some excuse about working the phones. Sam was confused about the way Bobby was acting. Dean had made up the excuse of his age and liquor though.

"You're coming right Nova?" Sam asked.

"Oh course I can." She nods with a small smile.

They then headed out on the road after Nova grabbed her stuff. As Dean was driving Nova couldn't resist leaning up wrapping her arms around Sam's shoulders and leaned her head against his.

"You okay?"

"Yup, just happy to have you fully back that's all."

"What do you mean fully back?" Sam asked as Dean glanced at Nova.

"Oh nothing, just meant that when you came back you were under the weather until you had woken up."

"Oh." He pats her arms.

Nova kisses his cheek, "Yup."

Sam turned his head to smile at her and she took the opportunity to start kissing him. They got lost in the moment when Dean cleared his throat.

"Seriously you two? I'm right here."

"Sorry." Nova giggled and laid her head down in the crook of Sam's neck.

Nova ended up falling asleep like that but once they got to the motel they woke her up and went in.

"So first thing in the morning we'll start the case." Dean says as he went to the door.

"And where are you going?" Sam questioned him.

"I paid for two rooms because you two have some catching up to do." Dean winked and walked out.

"All right." Sam smirked.

Nova smiles and grabs a long shirt and starts to go to the bathroom.

"You can change right here if you want."

"Or we could do this." She walks to him grabs his shirt and starts kissing him.

He broke the kiss, keeping his face close to hers "You sure?"

"More than sure." She grins putting her hand on the back of his neck then starts kissing him again.

He then deepens the kiss as she undoes his shirt. Once it was undone she slides it off. She breaks this kiss and takes off her shirt. She starts to lead him to the bed but he pulls her into another kiss, but as they're kissing he picks her up and carried her over to the bed.
They laid down and wasted no time to take off each other's clothes.
Before he does anything else he just braces himself above her and stares into her eyes.

"What?" She questioned with a smile.

"Nothing." He breathes out then says, "You're just so beautiful."

When he said that it made her blush. He leans his head down and starts kissing her passionately as he slid himself into her making her moan into the kiss.

"Fuck." She breathes out as he thrusted into her and leaving kisses on her neck.

After a few minutes they both flipped over where Nova was on top. She threw her head back moaning as she slammed down on him while Sam massaged her breasts. He then moved his hands down to her hips and gripped them as they started riding out their edges.

"Damn." She breaths out as she stayed on him but laid her head on his shoulder not able to move.

"That was amazing." He smiles as he rubs his hands up and down her back.

"Yes it was." She agreed then kissed his jaw, "And there's more where that came from." She had whispered into his ear.

"I like that idea." He grins as she climbed off him.

They then cuddled up next to each other and fell asleep.