Chapter 11

After they gathered up everything they left the hotel quickly. Once the guys talk about the case and the baby they decided to go to Samuel's place. After they got there Dean wasn't too keen on them wanting to keep the baby and raising it around some hunters. But as they're arguing the dogs start barking making everyone become on high alert.
Samuel mentioned a panic room so Sam and Dean took the baby to it.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Gwen asked once she noticed Nova still in the room.

Nova shrugged, "Because I want to help this fight. You all know that I know how to fight." She smiled but the smile quickly faded once the door flew open.

"What the fuck?!" Nova looked confused when the thing that walked in looked exactly like Samuel.

Gwen took the first shot and the rest of them started in on the shooting darts but nothing seemed to be working. He knocked all of them out then went to where Sam and Dean had the baby.

~~

Nova came to and looked around right as Sam walked back in.

"Shit, was he killed?"

"No." Christian shook his head.

"He got away, with the baby." Sam said then Dean walked in.

They explained how they think it was the alpha and how it knew where the baby was all along.

Later Dean wasn't too happy with Sam thinking he knew the whole time about the alpha and that him and Samuels clan was using the baby as bait to try to get to the alpha.

It was a silent ride back as Sam took Dean back to Lisa's because no one wanted to talk about the shapeshifter anymore.

~~~

A few days later both Sam and Nova was in Pennsylvania because he found a case.

Nova walked in to room with their coffees when she seen a shirtless Sam doing some pull up.

"Damn." She breathed out, nearly dropping the coffees.

Sam stopped and stared at her with a smirk on his face.

"Oh don't stop on my account."

"I'm done."

"Ah okay." She smirks sitting the coffees down and walked over to him. She ran a finger down his sweaty chest, "You know, you're very sexy. And the way your body is glistening from the sweat is such a turn on."

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm." She hummed out.

Before she could do or say anything he pulls her closer and starts kissing her which she gladly kisses back. But of course they were soon interrupted by Sam's phone ringing.

"Of course." She muttered.

"It's Dean." Sam told her then answered his phone.

Once Sam got off the phone he told Nova about him coming there.

"Cool, you two doing jobs together again huh?"

"Yeah."

"I knew it, I knew as soon as he knew you was alive he wouldn't be able to stay away from hunting life. That he would abandon Lisa and Ben."

"No, he thinks him and Lisa will stay together and also do hunting. It's always been either hunting or family. Never has it been having both." Sam said.

"Why not? My mom and Dad did it just fine until he died."

"Oh yeah, that's right. I almost forgot." He says as he wraps his arms around her waist.

They then started making out again. As they were kissing Sam picked her up and took her to the bed. As soon they were on the bed they took their clothes off and started making love to each other.

~~~~

Later that day Dean showed up and they began talking about the case Sam found.

After they were done talking Dean looked over at Nova, "So you joining on the hunting now?"

"Not exactly." Nova shook her head then took a deep breath and let it out, "I'll be on the sidelines helping with any search on lore but I won't be joining in the field. I don't have any family left. Nothing left for me besides you guys." She shrugged with a small smile.

"Awesome." Dean nodded.

Sam then decided to go take a shower.

Once he was in the bathroom Nova spoke up, "So Sam tells me that you and Lisa are still going to stick together."

"Yup." Dean said and took a drink.

"That's really great. I have faith in you two. Hell my parents did it for little over twenty years so you guys can too."

"Thanks." Dean smiled at her.

Nova leaned over to put her shoes on but as she did so the back of her shirt slid up some and Dean noticed the little circular bruises on her side.

"Woah what happened there?" He grazes the back of his finger over them.

She quickly look, "Huh?" She noticed what he was talking about and blushed, "Oh uhm, nothing."

He seen her blush then realized what they were from and smirk, "Oh I'm sure."

Nova then started speaking in a hush tone, "Does Sam seem... different to you?"

"Different how?" Dean spoke in the same volume as her.

"I don't know, he just seems different. Like his emotions are hard if any at all. And." She pointed to the bed while blushing again, "There, it's gotten, rougher. I know you don't want to hear about your brothers intimate life but it's just things I've noticed.

Dean nodded, "Look, I've noticed it too. So you're not the only one whose noticed these things."

They couldn't talk about the subject anymore because of Sam coming out of the bathroom.