Chapter 30

Nova walked out to Dean who was trying to fix his car. When she seen the postion he was in she smirked with a smile. He was laying on his back, with his feet and hands on the roof and his knees was to his chest.

"Nice position there Dean." She giggled at him, then took the opportunity and smack his ass with her free hand since she was holding two bottles of beer with her other one.

He looks at her between his knees "Ha ha very funny. " He then grunts as he brought his legs down.

She seen him fixing to climb out so she reached in and helped him out, "Come on old man." She giggled.

"Hey! You're not that much younger than me." He smirked as put his hands on his back and stretched a little.

She shrugged with a smile, "You're still older than me." She then handed him one of the beers.

"Thanks. How's Sam?" He asked as he opens his beer.

Nova sighed, "He's still under but he's still alive. "

"Ah, and anything on God part two?" He asked as he took a drink and walked around the front of the car.

Nova filled him in, Bobby has got all kinds of feelers out but so far he's got diddly.

Dean started messing around at the tool box, "Do you know what exactly he's looking for?"

"Exactly. What? Miracle, mass vision, trench coat on a tortilla? I don't know exactly what he's looking for." Nova sighs.

"Yeah, well he'll surface. "

"Say you guys do suss out where new and improved flew off to."

"Yeah?"

"What do you plan to do about it?"

"Well I don't know Nova. I got no more clue than you do."

"I don't know and I think Bobby doesn't even know what books to hit neither Dean."

"Well tell him to figure it out!" Dean snapped.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Dean then sighed, "I'm sorry. This ain't in no book. If we stick our necks out, Cass steps on it. So, you know what I'm going to do?"

"What?"

"I'm gonna fix this car. Because that what I can do. I can work on her till she's mint. And when Sam wake up. No matter what shape he's in." He climbs into the passenger side "We flour him back together too. We owe him that." Dean laid down on his back and started pounding on the roof.

"I'm with you on that one. But in the mean time, do you need any help?"

He moves his head back more to look at her, "No, I'm good. No offense, but working on baby is something I need to do alone right now. "

She puts her hands up with a smile, "None taken, Well than I'm going to go check on Sam. Have fun."

"Oh always. " He chuckled than went back to focusing on the roof.

Nova walked into bedroom that Sam was laying in, and sat down on the edge of the bed. She moved his arm where it laid across her lap and kissed his forehead.

"You've snapped out of this once, you can do it again. Please. " She spoke softly and laid her head down on his chest and listened to his heart thumping.

As she laid there, the rhythm of his heart was putting her to sleep so she closed her eyes. Right as she fell asleep, Sam woke up, felt her and placed his hand on the back side of her head.

"Nova?"

Hearing him she opened her eyes and shot up, "Sam! Oh thank goodness you're okay." She breathed out as he sat up.

"I'm okay." It only came out as a whisper.

She grins at him and wraps her arms around his neck to hug him, he wraps his arms around her as he hugged her back. As they passionately kiss he rests his hands on the back of her head.

She breaks the kiss and placed her forehead against his as happy tears rolled down her cheeks, "I'm so happy you're okay. "

"Me too." He says then gives her a small kiss as they pull away each other, "Where's Dean?"

"Last I knew he was out fixing his baby, come on he'll also be happy you're awake." She stood up, "You okay to walk or should I have him come down here?"

"No I'm. " He shook his head, "I'm okay to walk."

"Okay." She grabs his hand, helps him up.

"First I'm going to get changed." He told her and she nodded.

After he was done they walked downstairs. As they headed from the living room to the kitchen Dean walked in from outside.

"Hey Dean. " Sam said as he walked to the doorway.

"Wow, you're uh, walking and talking."

"Yeah, I Uh, put on my own socks. The whole nine." Sam leaned against the table.

Dean glanced at Nova and she nodded with a smile.

"Well, that's um,I mean uh you, you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. " Sam nodded, "I mean my head hurts a little but... basically."

"Seriously?"

"Look, man, I'm as surprised as you are but yeah, I swear."

"Good. No reason putting a gift horse under a microscope, right?"

"He definitely is a gift." Nova grins looking at Dean then at Sam.

Sam sighs, "So what happened with Cass." When he asked that, the smile grins Nova's face instantly dropped.

"Well why don't you help me with the car and I'll fill you in." Dean then walks outside.

"Okay." Then as Sam stands up he grunts lightly.

Sam gets ready to walks out but stops and looks towards the living with confusion on his face.

Nova put her hand on the middle of his back. "Baby, you okay?"

She had broke him out of his trance, "Oh yeah. " He nods while clearing his throat, "I'm okay. Just thought I was heading something."

"It was probably just Bobby you were hearing. "

"Yeah. " He nods and looks at her, "You're probably right. " He kissed her cheek, grabs her hand and they walk outside.