Chapter 19

Later the guys came back to the hotel but realized they wanted food.

"Well you two stay here I'll go get it." Nova stated then looks at Dean with her best puppy dog eyes, "If Dean will let me drive his baby."

"Not happening." Dean shook his head

"Puh-wease." She begged like a little kid would.

"Sorry babe, but it's a losing battle when it comes to driving his car." Sam told her and kissed her cheek.

"I'll break him one of these days." She giggled.

"Never." Dean smirked.

They decided on what they wanted to eat so Dean walked to door but stopped and looked at them.

"Can I trust you two not to do anything while I'm gone? I don't want to walk in on something I don't want to see."

Sam just gave him a 'Are you serious' face while Nova giggled.

"Yes you can trust us. Plus we wouldn't have enough time." Nova winked.

"Too much information." Dean shuddered and walked out.

Both Sam and Nova laughed and sat down at the table.

"Research time?" Nova asked.

"Research time." Sam nodded then told her about the case as he pulled his laptop out and turned it on.

As they were looking into the girls missing Nova noticed something.

"There's something these girls have in common. They all were all into the Lord. I mean they were heavy church goers. As some would call them goody two shoes "

Sam looked at the reports again, "Huh, you're right."

Once Dean came in Sam explained it all to him. That's when he pulled out a book stating he snatched one of the girls diary.

"That's so wrong Dean." Nova giggled.

"Hey if it solves the case." Dean shrugs with a smile then started reading one of the entries from it.

They couldn't figure out who would want to take girls that are virgins.

"You got me. I prefer ladies with experience." Dean smirk.

"Oh my." Nova giggled shaking her head.

Later that evening they got word that another girl was attacked so the next morning Sam and Dean went to the hospital to talk to her.
After they left the hospital Sam messaged Nova about what they found out and so she got right on research. But her research kept bringing her to a site of World of Warcraft.

"What's this?" Dean asked after him and Sam walked in.

"World of Warcraft."

"Isn't that a game?" Sam asked and Nova nodded.

"Wait, I thought you were doing research not being a nerd and playing a game." Dean joked.

"Ha ha very funny." She stuck her tongue out at him, "But no I searched up fire, claws, flying, stealing virgins and gold. And it kept leading me to World of Warcraft fansites."

"I don't know what that means." Dean stated.

"Dragons dude." Sam told him.

"It's strange because dragons are a myth." Nova shrugs.

"Well it's been a strange year." Dean shrugs, "We should get another opinion." With that he called Bobby.

Bobby didn't know anything neither and he even agreed they weren't real.