Chapter 50

Sam, Dean and Nova went into a vampires nest but the ones that was there, was already dead, like they were poisoned. They noticed a wall that looked different then realized there was a hidden door on it. Behind that door was a girl, Emily, who thought they were going to hurt her but they assured her they weren't going to hurt her.

They all sat down in the living room and Emily explained how she got captured. She was 8 when it happened, her mom left her on the playground while she ran to the store then a man approached her telling her she was the prettiest girl then took her and she had been living with them ever since which was 12 years ago.

She also explained how she was one of the special girls and it was the vamps jobs to make sure she was ready for the alpha and that she was only given I.V bags as her only food so that her blood was pure. They assured her that she safe now and that they'll get her back to her mother.

After a little more information Sam pulls out his phone to track the address of the alpha's location.

"What is that? " She asked when she seen Sam's cellphone.

"That's, uh, Sam's douche tracker." Dean told her which earned a smile and a playful smack on the shoulder by Nova. He just smiled at her then looks at Emily.

"Helps them find the Alpha." Nova told her. "All they need is an address."

She wasn't quite sure the address but could remember other things that can help them so Sam told her it was okay and just wanted her to do the best she could.

Later they decide to get a few supplies before their mission.

"I can't do this. I can't live off of rabbit food. I'm a warrior." Dean said as they walked out of the store with fruits and veggies.

Nova tapped Dean on the shoulder, "I feel your pain brother. If it was meant for us to just eat only that stuff he would have made us herbivore animals."

"Yes exactly what she said man."

Sam rolled his eyes, "You two will be fine."

"You don't know that babe." Nova shook her head.

Sam scoffed at their attitudes then asked what was next on the list of supplies. Nova told them that since they are going to rush into the alphas place they needed dead man's blood from a morgue. That's when Dean noticed the guy sitting on a bench slurping away at a drink and suggested him.

Nova and Sam didn't think it would be easy to get his blood into Dean flat out told the guy to hold out his arm cause they needed his blood and the guy did what he said. Nova decided to go wait with Emily while they used a syringe to get the blood.

As they were driving Emily wasn't quite sure how long the drive was but said they left at night and got in before dawn. So they figured it was at least six or seven hours. Once they found out that the alpha was next to a monastery Sam looked it up and only found one not to far from them so they headed there to scope it out. Emily was sure that was exactly where they took her.

They decided to hold out in a motel room until it was time to go. They agreed for Nova to stay with Emily to help keep an eye on her.

"What's a Kardashian?" Emily looked at the t.v.

"Oh that's just another bloodsucker."

"Dean!" Nova smirked trying not to chuckle.

"No, it's, it's a joke." Dean said and put the flask in a safe.

Sam told them that if they weren't back by dawn to call Jody mills and that she would help. As the guys went to leave the door got slammed back shut so Dean opened it back up and they left.

"The boys are very good at what they do." Nova assured her.

"I hope they are." Emily lightly smiles.

"So, what shall we do while we wait?"

Emily got up, looked out the window then crumpled up the paper in her hand, "How about we take a nap, you look like you could use one. "

Before Nova could do or say anything Emily picked up the lamp, hit her in the head with it and knocked her out. She then made a phone call as she walked out.

When Nova came to she realized Emily was gone and that the safe was opened with the flask gone. She quickly grabbed one of the back up phones out of her bag and tried to get a hold of the guys as she left the hotel but wasn't having any luck getting a hold of them.

"I've got to warn them." She says as hot wired a car and headed for the monastery.

When she got there two vamps captured her and took her to the alpha.

"Oh look who decided to join the party. You're a little late sweetheart." He smirked.

Nova noticed the drops of blood on the table. "What did you to Sam and Dean?! Where are they?!" She then looks at Emily, "You bitch! You had us all fooled, you aren't innocent!"

Emily shrugged with a smug smile, "I did what I had to do."

"Relax, your boys are fine." He then looks at the vamps holding onto Nova, "Take her to the study where the Winchesters are."

Once they put her in there she quickly rushed over to Sam and they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Nova what are you doing here?"

"I was trying to warn you. Emily knocked me out and when I woke up she was gone. I couldn't get a hold of you guys so I came here."

"Yeah she fooled us all." Dean groaned.

"You okay?" Sam wiped the blood off her forehead.

"I'm fine." She nodded, "Just a little blood. How are we going to get out of here?"

"We don't know yet, everything is locked pretty good." Sam told her.

Dean then held up a needle from one of the blood bags, "Hey, you think you can pick a lock with this?"

Sam thought they gave up all their vamp poison but Dean surprised them by pulling out a syringe from his boot. After they got out and went downstairs a vamp grabbed Nova but Dean quickly jabbed the syringe in him. They then decided to find some knives to kill off the rest.

They rushed in cutting off Edgar's head then alpha gave them his blood. They were able to take the little boy and take him back to his parents.