Chapter 27

Dean decided he needed to take a drive and clear his head, which meant he'd be gone for a while.
Sam and Nova were laying on the bed cuddling and watching some movie that looked like it was made on a low budget by some high schoolers.

Nova sighed and looked at Sam, "Man, this is so lame. Tell me why are we watching this again?"

He smirked looking at her, "Because it's what we could get on this lame cable service."

"Oh right. " She giggled lightly.

They looked into each other's eyes a moment then she leaned her face closer to his and they began kissing. As they were kissing he made her roll onto her back and him above her. She wrapped her arms loosely around his shoulders and placed her hands on the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his hair. He broke the kiss and started kissing on her neck as she moved her hand down and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was unbuttoned he raised up on his knees took it off. Nova took the opportunity to rub her hands down his muscled chest and once she got to his waistline she began undoing his pants.

As soon as she got them undone he grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and slid it off her. He then undone her pants and pulled them off her. Right as he went back to kissing her again she slid his pants down to his knees to which he kicked them off.

"Sam." She breathed out as he lightly sucked on the bottom of her neck.

They took off the rest of their undergarments, he slid on protection then licked his lips as they stared into each other's eyes while he slid himself into her making her moan out. As he moved his hips into her they began roughly kissing, both of them moaning into the kiss.

After a few minutes they both rolled over where she was on top and she began roughly slamming down on him.

After they were done they laid in bed catching their breaths then went and took a shower together. But in the shower they ended up having another session of love making.
After they washed up and got out Sam noticed Bobby messaged him and requested his help with something at his place. They then got dressed and Nova drove him over to Bobby's.

When they got there, they noticed Bobby had a guy named Redd chained to a chair. Turned out he was a demon who was a hunter. Bobby was interrogating him on some info about Crowley. Of course the guy tried saying he was dead but Bobby said he wasn't. He knew Redd was one of his minions to do his dirty work. He then threatened the guy with a blade that kills demons as Dean walked in and motioned he wanted Sam to follow him into the other room to talk.

Bobby stabbed the knife in the guys leg, making Nova flinch a little by Redd's groans of pain. Bobby left the knife in his leg as him and Nova joined the guys in the kitchen.
Dean mentioned how Castiel popped in on him a couple hours back and that he didn't mention to him about how close they were to getting to Crowley. That he hated how Cass was their friend but they were lying to him because he only told him they were going on some small monster hunt.

"He burned the wrong bones." Nova pointed out.

"So, Crowley tricked him." Dean told her.

"He's an angel." Bobby spoke up.

"He is the Balki Bartokomous of heaven. He can make mistakes."

Nova scrunched up her face thinking about asking what Balki Bartokomous was but shook her head, realizing he was a fictional character in a sitcom called 'Perfect Strangers'.

When Bobby told him that no one was saying anything yet, Dean popped off thinking they thought Cass was in with Crowley of all people. They hated themselves for even thinking of it but, as Bobby stated that if there was any chance he was, it means they needed to be cautious and be smart. And that they might need to stock up on some kryptonite because it was superman going to the dark side. It was then mentioned how they needed to find Crowley quick before he cracks open purgatory.