25

Hermione was glad she was able to shake down Voldemort, who had been calling out for her to wait and come back to him. She made herself hidden among the gardens. She was curled up under a wooden gazebo, leaning her head against the one of the bars and her arms crossed on top of her knees. She sat there, trying to make sense of it all. Why did her mother do it with him? Out of all the men she could have done it with, she chose him! And why did he do the same thing? All his life he was against muggles because of his father running out on his mother. Why did she choose her mother? 

"Hermione?" she shot her head up as she saw Narcissa and Bellatrix standing in the entrance of the gazebo, "Do you mind if we have a seat with you?" 

Hermione shook her head that she didn't mind. Narcissa and Bellatrix scooted inside and sat on either side of Hermione. For a moment, no one spoke at all. Then Narcissa cleared her throat and broke the silence. 

"How are you, dearie?" she asked Hermione. Hermione moved herself till she was leaning her back against the pole of the gazebo. 

"Lets see... I just heard from my own friend that Lord Voldemort is my father. Figuring that this is some cruel joke, I thought to clear it up. Only to find out it's true as night and day. Which means, that the man, who had hurt and killed numerous people because he thinks that purebloods are better than others because of blood, is my father. I related to a killer." Hermione complained, her head leaning against the pole. Narcissa gently patted her hand. 

"I know it's hard. But we can't choose who are family is. But you must know the moment he realized you were his kid, he instantly called the war off," Narcissa told her, "You should have seen him before you arrive. He was planning to give you tons of gifts, rehearsed night and day of what he was going to say when it was right to tell you. He was most excited when he opened that letter from your mother. Also heartbroken to know she was gone." 

Hermione nodded. 

"Yeah, but I had it worst. I had to witness my mother pass away. Worse The person I thought was my father kicked me out of our house the moment we buried her. I had to figure out how I was going to survive by myself." Hermione explained, her lips twisted in a frown which quivered a bit. She could feel tears start to form in her eyes. Narcissa and Bellatrix shared a look of shock and disgust. 

"You have to be kidding me. He really had the nerve to do that to you?" Bellatrix shot at her, shaking her head. Narcissa lightly patted Hermione's hands. 

"I'm sorry you had to learn out Voldemort is your father. That was not right of Ron to tell you that. But you should know, you have every right to feel whatever you want. Voldemort won't hold it against you if you don't feel like calling him dad or anything." Narcissa stated, "But I know he probably wished he was there with you and your mother." 

Hermione nodded her head, feeling like there was a heavy weight on her chest. 

"I don't know what I should feel. It's a bit confusing. I mean I don't even know my own feelings with Fenrir." Hermione stated. Narcissa and Bellatrix's heads perked up. 

"What's that?" Bellatrix asked, a bit curious than need be. 

"Well... I should not like him. But there's this feeling inside me that Fenrir sparks in me. I mean I let him sleep with me last night." Hermione admitted to them. Narcissa and Bellatrix's lips slowly perked upward. 

"Lucius owes us both ten galleons," Bellatrix stated. Hermione stiffened as her mouth dropped. 

"You guys made a bet!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She asked, completely embarrassed by the entire thing. Bellatrix moved till she was leaning on her side. 

"Since we're on the subject, did Fenrir happened to..." Bellatrix started when Narcissa shot her a glare. 

"Bellatrix!" Narcissa shouted at her. 

"But I have fifty galleons riding on him doing it!" Bellatrix shrieked, shaking her fists. Hermione couldn't help but burst out laughing.