23

"When the bloody hell were you going to tell me you had shagged up with a muggle?" Bellatrix shouted at Voldemort, who sat at the front of the dining room table, surprised by her suddenly outburst and knowledge of his past. He shot a glare at Snape and Lucius, who were shaking their heads that they didn't tell her. Narcissa was in a seat by Bellatrix, shooting Bellatrix a glare here and there. Voldemort cleared his throat as he leaned over the table, his fingers intertwining with each other. 

"It is none of your business what I have done in my past life or not. I am the one who will decide who knows parts of my life. Do you understand?" Voldemort growled at her. Bellatrix opened her mouth to say something when the door opened, earning everyone's attention towards the door. They watched in surprise and confusion as Hermione came rushing in with Harry and Ron running after, calling her back to them. Voldemort stood up from his chair, concerned with what was about to happen. 

"What is going on?" Lucius asked them. 

"We've got a little problem," Hermione stated, "Ron and Harry here are saying the strangest thing..." 

"It's not! I heard Narcissa tell Bellatrix it!" Ron shouted out. Narcissa's eyes widened in shocked as Bellatrix gasped as she stood up from her chair and pointed right at Ron. 

"Were you spying on us, boy? How? I didn't see you hovering near the door or anything!" Bellatrix shot at Ron. 

"Only because I knew you were all hiding something with this whole peace treaty! And I was right!" Ron screamed, flinging his fingers at them. Hermione shot him a quick glare at Ron then turned her force to them. 

"Ron thinks that I am somehow Lord Voldemort's daughter and that is the reason why you all are calling off this entire war thing. Can you please inform Ron how insane he is being about it?" Hermione asked them. Slowly everyone turned their heads towards Voldemort, silently asking how they were going to play this entire thing. Hermione gazed over at everyone before bursting out in nervous laughter. 

"What are you all waiting for? Go ahead! Tell him, it's not true!" Hermione said, almost pleading with them. Voldemort bit his lips as he moved his arms out like he was reaching out to her. Hermione's eyes widened as her mouth was gaping like a fish out of water while she began to back up, nearly bumping into Harry and Ron. 

"Hermione," Voldemort called out to her. Hermione though turned around and dashed out of the room. Voldemort followed behind her. Narcissa and Bellatrix stood from their chairs before proceeding out after Voldemort and Hermione. 

"That was no way of informing her that he was her father!" Narcissa shot at the both of them before running pass them. Snape run his hands over his face, shaking his head. 

"This day can't get any worse." Snape mumbled to himself. Suddenly the squeak of the door caught everyone's attention. They lifted their heads to see leaning in the doorway, was a pissed off Fenrir.