40

Everyone seemed to have frozen to their stance after the scene that happened right in front of them. No one moved, no one even dared to breathe. The only sound was Teddy whining from fright as Tonks was trying to calm him down. Hermione just kept rewatching in her head of Yaxley trying to escape whatever was trying to grab him, how his nails dug into the floor before he vanished back into the fire, and now not knowing what was becoming of him as they speak. Finally, someone decided to speak. 

"What are we to do, my Lord?" Narcissa spoke, her arms wrapped around Draco who's eyes were glued firmly on the fireplace. Hermione watched as Voldemort glanced around the group. 

"I feel we must go and end this once and for all. Or else Umbridge could overpower us in a heartbeat. Those who do not wish to fight can stay here and watch over Teddy. But at least someone going to have to stay behind to watch him." Voldemort suggested to them. 

"I will stay and watch Teddy, sir!" Wormtail offered. 

"Of course you will," Voldemort mumbled under his breath. 

"We should inform the rest of the Order to go to the Ministry and have all those who are willing to fight alongside us as well. All the better." Arthur suggested to them. 

"And we'll call all those who are loyal to the Dark Lord as well arrive." Bellatrix claimed. Voldemort nodded his head in agreement. 

"The more, the better. We must be quick with this because they know we know they are up to something and may attempt to leave." Voldemort claimed. They all cheered in agreement as they began scurrying around. Hermione jolted out of the room, mumbling about grabbing her bag, as Fenrir attempted to try and follow behind when Voldemort grabbed him by the collar of his coat. 

"Before we leave, Fenrir, I must ask for a moment of your time." Voldemort told Fenrir. The look of fear was as clear as daylight on Fenrir's  face. He took a few steps away from Voldemort before clearing his throat. 

"Yes, my Lord?" Fenrir asked him. 

"I know." Voldemort stated to him. Fenrir's eyes widened before darting around the room, unable to meet with Voldemort's gaze. 

"Know? Know what?" Fenrir asked. 

"I know you slept with Hermione. I know you have fallen in love with her just as she has fallen in love with you." Voldemort explained to Fenrir, who seemed to freeze up completely. 

"How did you..." Fenrir started when Voldemort chuckled. 

"Do you really have to ask? I've seen the way you two look at each other. The way when she returned how you were the first to hug her and how you seemed to never want to let go. Also Snape and Lucius let slip about the bet about you two sleeping with each other." Voldemort stated to Fenrir. Fenrir winced as he looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Fenrir opened his mouth to speak when Voldemort spoke again. 

"I know I have no right to tell Hermione who she can and cannot date, given I wasn't the one who raise her. But I know she has good judgement and clearly see something good within you so I give you my blessing in see her." Voldemort told him. Fenrir nervously smiled. 

"Well thank you, sir. I'm glad to hear it." Fenrir confirmed while taking a few more steps away. 

"However, even though I don't have the power to tell her who she can and can't date, I do have the power to hurt you if you so much as hurt her." Voldemort threatened, "After all, I promised her mother I would watch out for her." 

Fenrir gulped and nodded in understanding before scurrying off, clearly not wanting to be in the same room with him for awhile. Voldemort snickered before turning his head to Nagini. 

"I'm sorry, my dear. But I must ask you to stay behind with Teddy and Wormtail. I couldn't bare it if you were to die out there." Voldemort stated to her. Nagini gave a look like she wanted to disobey, but quickly turned and slithered away. Once she had left Voldemort proceeded to find everyone again, ready to have this war finished.