27

Hermione didn't know why she was so overwhelmed in sadness. She barely knew Fenrir and of course it was a one night stand between the two of them. How could she have develop a sort of feeling for her with barely any knowledge about him? For that matter, why was him leaving felt like she was being stabbed a million times. Hermione was wiping her tears from her eyes and was about to turn into the parlor when...

"DON'T GO IN THERE!" Hermione jolted and twirled around to find Narcissa and Bellatrix standing in the stair way, looking like they were trying not to be seen. 

"Why not?" Hermione asked, slowly moving over towards them. 

"Because that old hag is in there with the Dark Lord!" Bellatrix loudly whispered. Hermione narrowed her eyes till it clicked in her head. 

"Do you mean Umbridge?" Hermione asked. 

"Yes!" Narcissa and Bellatrix said in union. 

"Nasty woman she is! I know she didn't do anything to Draco, but I hate her methods that she used on those children. She's one of the worst choices Voldemort had made and he did plenty of those." Narcissa stated to Hermione. 

"And she's bloody annoying! Always 'hem, hem' and don't get me started with her wardrobe. I mean she can't wear any other color instead of every shade of pink?" Bellatrix asked. Hermione chuckled as she nodded her head in agreement. 

"Oh dearie, is everything alright? You look like you've been crying," Narcissa pointed out as she lightly cupped her hand on Hermione's cheek. Hermione wiped her wipes and cleared her throat. 

"Um.. yeah. I don't know why. I mean I shouldn't be this upset because Fenrir's leaving." Hermione stated. Narcissa and Bellatrix gasped. 

"He isn't? Why is he wanting to leave?" Narcissa asked her. 

"Well since he found out that Voldemort is my father, he fears that when Voldemort finds out about us that Voldemort will kill him." Hermione answered. 

"Oh, I am so sorry. This just has been a terrible day. I feel like we should get a drink." Narrcissa suggested. 

"I'm in." Bellatrix said, jumping out of her hiding spot and heading to the front door. Hermione followed behind Narcissa, who lead the way. 

*time skip, Three Broomsticks* 

"I merely wanted to talk to him about where our relationship was going or if he even wanted a relationship, but the moment  I saw his bags and he said he was leaving, I figured there was nothing to talk about." Hermione finished telling Narcissa and Bellatrix about what happened while taking sips of her butterbeer. Bellatrix and Narcissa nodded in understanding. 

"I think Fenrir is using Voldemort as a way to avoid getting into a relationship. I mean just because Voldemort is your birth father does not mean he can tell you who to date. And it really shouldn't matter, as long as he makes you have and treats you right. If he does, let them go. There's no need for that type of person in your life," Bellatrix stated to Hermione. 

"But then again, it might not be an excuse and he really would like to be in a relationship with Hermione. But he thinks since Voldemort wants to make up for his absence as being Hermione's father that he thinks Voldemort would go after his head if Voldemort knew about them." Narcissa explained the other side of it. Hermione shrugged her shoulders. 

"Well, I don't think it matters. He's probably not there any more." Hermione claimed, leaning against her arms. 

"Maybe go after him. Not to just see him, but to get it off your chest. You have that right to let him know how you feel towards him and how he makes you feel when he just decided to up and run." Narcissa stated to them. Hermione opened her mouth to speak but was silence when the entire pub was filled with a bright light.