36

Voldemort felt the pain running throughout his body. It was more unbearable than he could ever imagine. It was so painful, it brought him to his knees, gasping and shaking violently as his hands clung onto his chest. His brain raced with thoughts of what was happening as he saw from the corner of his eyes; everyone was spread out from him, probably too scared to get too close since they didn't know what was happening to him. He also saw Hermione being held back by Fenrir. The tears in her eyes brought an emotional pain rushing through him. 

Another pain ran through his body, causing him to yelp in pain as he clung to the ground. He could barely make out what they were saying but got a few from Bellatrix who was shrieking about doing something while others began yelling about what could they do. Voldemort understand why they hesitate in helping, because if they used the wrong spell, he might get hurt even more. 

Soon the pain subsided as he was able to breathe again. He shook violently, enough that it kept him almost glued to the ground. He soon felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. He could on his left was Bellatrix, who had tears streaming down her face as she was mumbling 'Are you okay', and on his right was Hermione, who remained silently but he could very well see had tears in her own eyes. They helped him to the nearest seat and gently set him down. 

His eyes scanned around to see everyone else were still frozen to their stance, unable to tell what had happened. Poor Teddy was crying as Tonks tried to soothe him by humming a lullaby and patting his back. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Bellatrix asked, lightly rubbing her hand on top of Voldemort's hand. 

"My horcruxes... are being... destroyed..." he gasped as he felt his body weakening. 

"Whoever is behind this has made their next move." Snape spoke, "they must being trying to weaken you before going against you." 

"What?" Wormtail mumbled, his eyes widened in fear. 

"Well they don't have all of them, we've have the locket. It's in my beaded bag." Hermione confirmed to them. 

"Not anymore." Voldemort shot his head downward to find Nagini slithering towards him all battered and bruised. 

"Nagini! What happened to you?" Voldemort spoke to her as she made her way up his seat. 

"Thief... in the house... Wormtail... let them in. I... barely... escaped." Nagini stated to him. Voldemort shot a glare at Wormtail. 

"Wormtail, did you let someone into the manor?" Voldemort asked, causing everyone to turn to look at him. Wormtail darted his face around as he started to shake. 

"I... Yes, I... I... let someone in, it's the reason I was away from Teddy for a bit so I couldn't see him transform into the ghoul. But they claimed they came here to get something for you, My Lord. On your orders! I assumed Hermione must have forgotten something since they said they needed to go to her room to grab something for her and on your orders sent them here to get it." Wormtail claimed, almost on the brink of tears. 

"Did you see who it was?" Remus asked him. 

"Yeah, it was that guy Fenrir hangs out with. That bloke... um... the one with the long brown hair..." Wormtail asked while snapping his fingers. Fenrir's eyes widened. 

"Scabior? Impossible! He was with us tonight!" Fenrir growled, clearly offended that his friend was being brought into this mess. 

"He could have slipped away once he got us to the office?" Tonks suggested. 

"Except he came with us  into the office. Remember? He was standing in the back when Wormtail sent that patronus to us." Hermione defended Scabior. 

"I saw him too," Molly confirmed. 

"So someone disguised themselves as Scabior to get in here to steal the horcruxes. Which leaves us still at square one of who did it?" Arthur stated to them. Bellatrix turned to look at Wormtail with a dark glare beaming in her eyes. 

"Did you noticed anything off about the this person? Something that may help us figure out who the person is?" Bellatrix asked him. Wormtail shook his head then paused a bit before it shot up. 

"Now that you mention it, a few times when they spoke... their voice began high-pitched. Actually... it became a woman's voice." Wormtail admitted.