34

Voldemort stood in the middle of Dumbledore's old office. His eyes scanned around the room, remembering the memories of him and his Headmaster always talking about him teaching the Defense against the Dark Arts post so he could influence kids to join his side. He remembered his old headmaster telling him he was too young and then Dumbledore denying him because he knew Voldemort's plans. It was exactly how Dumbledore had left it.

Voldemort only invited a few people (the ones he knew weren't betrayers) to the meeting place. He brought Snape, Lucius, Fenrir, Draco, and of course Harry and Ron with him. He had left Wormtail at the manor after receiving a message from Hermione, who told him that she was going to be leaving Teddy at the manor and would like Wormtail to watch over. He watched the clock begin ticking away as he proceeded to wait for Hermione's arrival. 

"Okay we're about to exit the tunnel. Once we're out there, Remus, Molly, Arthur, and Tonks hide under the cloak," Hermione ordered them as she pushed open the wall. Hermione peered outside, making sure to see that the hallway wasn't filled with anyone. She peered over the wall to find Scabior, one of Greyback's friends, was standing right beside them. He tilted his head to the side as his eyes landed on her. 

"Hello beautiful," He told her, his lips growing into a large smirk as he winked at her. Hermione glared at him before she walked out and motioned for everyone to scurry out of from the tunnel. As soon as they were in the hallway, Lupin, Molly, Arthur and Tonks fumbled with the cloak and hid underneath it. Once they were sure they were hidden, Scabior proceeded to ahead of them as Narcissa and Bellatrix went after and Hermione followed behind them with the others following behind her. They were extra careful when turning the corners, Scabior would pause and glance around before continuing. 

Finally they were able to reach the familiar doors of Dumbledore's office. Hermione was a bit surprise to find the door had no password as they climb up to the office. They scurried into the office were she found Voldemort, Snape, Lucius, Fenrir, Draco, Harry and Ron standing around waiting for them. Once they were in, Remus removed the cloak from on top of their heads and wrapped it up in a ball and put it under his arm. 

Before anyone could speak, Harry and Ron rushed over to Remus and them as they all began hugging each other and mumbling how much they missed each other while they were all away. Same went with Narcissa and Bellatrix, who hugged Lucius and Draco. Hermione locked eyes with Fenrir, who was giving her his usual sly smirk, as Scabior walked over to him nearly bumping into the stairs because he was paying attention to Hermione. 

"Welcome everyone," Voldemort spoke up, causing a silence to erupt from everyone, "I am glad to see you have come unharmed."

"Yet anyway," mumbled Tonks to Remus and the rest of their group. Voldemort seemed to have hear but ignored it. 

"We are here to set up a peace treaty so we can again live in harmony with one another." Voldemort admitted to them. 

"How can we trust you," Remus barked at him, "after years of torment and killing that you have done, you expect us to believe you are a change man all because of what... Hermione claims you're her father, which I'm guessing one of you told her. How do we know you are actually her father? How do we know you're not lying to set us up into a trap then kill us all one by one? Especially since your supposed letter to tell us you want peace, mysteriously disappeared all of a sudden?" 

Voldemort opened his mouth to explain the whole situation when a bright blue light in the shape of a rat came floating to the center of the room. Everyone stood around almost at a loss of words till a voice billowed from it. 

"Voldemort, I need your help!" Wormtail's voice echoed from the rat, "I don't know how but it got into the house and it's after me. It's coming... it's coming!!!!!"