13

Once the Golden Trio were settled in their rooms, they began to discuss among themselves about what they were going to do with the sudden news. And by discuss, it was really Hermione sitting on the trunk in front of her bed thinking to herself while Ron went ranting on about how this entire thing was nothing more than a trap trying to lure them into joining his side somehow, and Harry on the fence of whether to believe in the Dark Lord's sudden change. 

"I don't believe a bloody word he's trying to sell to us! I think it's a trap! He knows we're about to get the upper-hand and he's trying to find the best way to off all of us." Ron claimed to them. Harry shook his head while rubbing the back of it. 

"I don't know, Ron. If he really wanted us dead, he would have killed us already and not waste time with the whole 'peace treaty' and such. Also, they would have taken our wands away" Harry stated to him, holding up his own wand as his proof. Ron rolled his eyes. 

"Exactly the point I'm making! Bloody hell, Harry, he's probably using us as bait to get other Order Members here so he could kill them off one by one!" Ron shouted, pacing around the room.  Hermione hushed them. 

"Be quiet. Both of you. They might be listening in on our conversation." Hermione warned them. Harry and Ron scurried over to them as they began to whisper their conversation with each other. 

"I'm just saying guys. This may be a trap and we could be just letting ourselves walk right into in and be dragging our friends and families into as well." Ron stated his place in the matter. Harry shook his head in against what Ron was suggesting. 

"I don't know why but... I feel like he's telling the truth about wanting peace. There was something there in his eyes... a hint of regret and sorrow about something... and strangely he was looking at you, Hermione." Harry confirmed while he pointed at her. 

"Yeah, I caught that as well. What do think that whole thing was about?" Ron asked, glancing towards her. Hermione shrugged her shoulders. 

"I didn't noticed. I was too busy trying to figure out a way out of the room when he hit us with that surprise." Hermione claimed to them. Harry shook his head. 

"We have to figure out what the bloody hell we're going to do about this whole thing. I mean we can't very well just stay in here and expect them to not barge in and ask for what we have decided." Harry told them. Ron flung his arms in the air. 

"I say we don't believe the lot." Ron claimed. 

"I'm taking a leap and say we should see this through." Harry admitted before gazing over at Hermione, "That makes you the tie-breaker." 

"Come on! Hermione isn't going to be up to believe that bloke. I mean think of all the hell he put her through all because she's a muggle-born?" Ron declared to Harry. Harry tilted his head and sighed while Hermione stood up from where she sat. 

"I need a moment to think this through... I need to go and see my Mother's grave." Hermione stated to them. It was the place she went when she had no clue as to what she was going to do. It help clear her mind and figure out what the best action was to do in situations such as these. Ron chuckled. 

"Like bloody hell we're going to get out of here any time soon." Ron stated. Harry pulled at her sleeve. 

"You still have your wand, Hermione. Apparate out of here. It can also help us a bit." Harry stated to them, "I mean, if they do come in and see you're gone, then we'll know exactly what they are playing at. If they get pissed Hermione's gone, then we'll know they're lying and if they aren't we have a sense they may be true with their actions." 

Hermione nodded, glancing back and forth between Harry and Ron before she lifted up her wand and apparate from the room.