28

"Forgive me, My Lord. But what exactly do you mean the war is over with?" Umbridge asked him, her eyes glaring at him. Umbridge had just been given word about removing wanted posters on people, especially on the Golden Trio. It didn't sit well with her since Umbridge had been looking forward to sentencing them to death in a heart beat and seeing their faces when she does it personally. Voldemort sat in his chair, petting Nagini as he just stared at her. 

"Like I have said, Dolores Umbridge, the war is over. I am calling an end and we are setting a peace treaty with the Golden Trio as we speak." Voldemort explained to her. Her eyes widened in horror like she just heard she was being expelled from the ministry by him. 

"They're here? Now!" she asked in disbelief. She felt like she was about to faint. She was silently praying he was about to tell her that this was all just some cruel joke of his that he wanted to pull because she hadn't gotten as many of those Mudbloods and Half-Breeds he had wanted her to get. However, he just shook his head. 

"Yes. They are here. They are my honored guests." Voldemort explained to her. She shook her head, trying to forget what she had heard. 

"Honored Guest? The Blood Traitor, the Half-Blood and that Mudblood?" She asked him. Voldemort shot up from his seat, his eyes now gleamed in anger. 

"Do not call my daughter that! She deserves your upmost respect!" He shouted at her. Umbridge's lips dropped. His daughter? she thought, knowing this had to be a joke to her. Voldemort then began to stroll around the table. 

"I will give you this one warning given you did not know. But Hermione is my daughter and you will not insult her in my presence." Voldemort warned her. Umbridge was about to ask if he was making any of this up when the doors to the parlor opened. They turned to see the Half-Breed, Fenrir, walking into the parlor. His eyes landed on them and he looked as if he had seen something horrifying. 

"I beg your pardon, My Lord. I was looking for Hermione. Have you seen her?" Fenrir asked, a bit timidly. Which is strange for Umbridge because Fenrir always seemed to only have aggressive emotions like anger or disgust or a sickening delight that he gets whenever he gets his hands on someone he's allowed to eat. 

"I'm sorry to inform you, but I do not know where she is at the moment. I feel she may be avoiding me to clear her head about everything. Why do you need her?" Voldemort asked him. 

"She came around my room saying that she wanted to discuss something with me." Fenrir explained to him. Before Fenrir could make his leave, the side door open as Harry and Ron jogged inside the room, panting like they had been running around the house. 

"Has anyone seen Hermione? We've been throughout this entire house but we couldn't find her." Harry asked, panting as he leaned against the wall. 

"Did you search the gardens?" Voldemort asked. Harry nodded his head that they had indeed search in there. Fenrir stiffened as he started to worry about where Hermione could have gone too. Suddenly Lucius and Snape walk in through the side door, almost bumping into Harry and Ron. 

"Excuse me, but has anyone seen Narcissa and Bellatrix? We can't find them around." Lucius asked them all. 

"No, we haven't. Have you seen Hermione?" Voldemort asked them. 

"Actually no. Do you think they went out somewhere?" Snape questioned them. 

"Would it be safe? I mean with the Order Members, they haven't gotten wind there's even a peace treaty." Ron asked them. Voldemort motion his hand towards Fenrir. 

"Fenrir, you and I will check Hogsmeade. Lucius and Snape, check Diagon Alley, and Harry and Ron, you know Hermione best, you two can look in her favorite spots. I will send Wormtail with you so if you come across any of my men, he can explain to them you are under my protection," Voldemort ordered, "Umbridge you stay here in case they come back. You can send a patronus to let us know." 

He then strolled from the room, calling for Wormtail to come out from wherever he was hiding from. Fenrir winced as he tried to figure out what he was going to do with Voldemort looming over him.