32

A/n: This chapter contains sexual parts. You have been warned. 

It took a while of discussing where in Hogwarts they were going to meet at (Dumbledore's office) and how they were going to get there (which was consisting of Snape removing some of the alarms around Hogsmeade where they'll apparate in then scurry over to Honeydukes and take the secret passage there. Near the entrance would be someone they can trust to safely take them all to Dumbledore's office). Hermione also suggested bringing Harry's invisiblility cloak so it covers some of the Order Members in case someone sees them. 

Once everything was settled, Hermione agreed to go back to the Order's hideout and inform them of the plan. Hermione had just walked outside of the parlor and was about to head out the door when she heard footsteps fumbling right after her. 

"Hermione!" She felt her entire body freeze up when she heard that voice. Slowly she peered over her shoulder to find Fenrir walking over to her. He walked up to her side, his eyes glued on her as if he was expecting her to do something. 

"Can we talk for a minute? Somewhere more private?" He asked her. She shrugged her shoulders before walking to the nearest empty room. Fenrir shut the door behind them. Hermione crossed her arms over her chest as she awaited for Fenrir to speak to her. He stood there, staring into her eyes. 

"Aren't you going to say something?" Hermione asked him.

"You wanted to chat with me before all this crazy shit happen. So what did you want to tell me?" Fenrir asked her. She shook her head.

"Like it matters." Hermione growled, "I'm surprise you're even still here. I thought you were going to leave. That was your plan after all." 

"I was then you just jumped and walked off after telling me you wanted to talk to me. Then you got kidnapped and I had to look for you to make sure you were alright." Fenrir told her. Hermione scoffed. 

"Yeah right." Hermione mumbled. 

"You want to say that again?" Fenrir growled at her. 

"I said 'yeah right'! You couldn't wait to get away from me. As soon as you got what you wanted from me, you were ready to move on to the next poor unfortunate soul that you'll trick into thinking you care about them then fuck them then leave them for the next one." Hermione shot at him. Fenrir shook his head. 

"You think I was leaving because I got what I wanted from you? I was leaving because after I learned the Dark Lord was your father, I thought he would kill me the moment he learned I was fucking his daughter!" Fenrir declared to her. She shook her head. 

"Oh please! You're using that as an excuse to escape. You never really loved..." Hermione started to shout back when she found herself being dragged across the floor tills her back slammed against the wall. Hermione barely had time to glance up and shout at Fenrir when he had locked his lips with hers and had buried his hands into her shirt, cupping her breasts with his hands and softly rubbing against them.  She felt herself melt against him as his tongue slipped into her mouth. She ran her tongue against his, fighting for dominance but she lost within half a second and his tongue proceeded to explore her mouth. 

She broke the kiss after a few minutes, needing air to breathe. Hermione gasped when she felt one of Fenrir's hands lowered down to her jean button and began unbuttoning them and pulling her pants and panties down her legs. 

"F... Fenrir, I... I need to get going." Hermione panted; her head leading against the wall. She caught sight of Fenrir's smirk that was crawling across his face. 

"In a minute, but first..." he whispered in her ears then slid down till his face was in between Hermione's legs.