31

"Where could the Order have taken her?" Voldemort asked, pacing around the room as his mind kept wondering of what was happening to her that moment. Part of him believed they wouldn't try anything given that she was one of them, but then it hit him that the moment she mentions he wanted a peace treaty, the Order would think he had put a spell on her and try to do anything to remove it. 

He was still bothered completely by the sight of the small battle. He had mentioned to all of his followers that he was stopping the war so no one on his side should be fighting except for it they were defending themselves of course. So it had been caused by the Order. 

Voldemort wouldn't say it out loud but something was eating away at him. After Snape had given him word that the owl, he had sent with the letter declaring peace, had been found dead; he felt there was something going on without him knowing about it. And he didn't like not knowing anything. He felt someone was going behind his back to ensure the war kept on. He didn't know who or why but he was going to find out sooner or later. 

Harry and Ron sat at the table, looking completely defeated. They wanted to inform Voldemort about where the Order may have taken her, but given they aren't Secret Keepers they couldn't tell them them the locations. Worse part is, Voldemort knew that if Harry and Ron went to find Hermione, something could have happened to them. He wasn't about to let them out when he knew someone from his side was going against him. 

Fenrir was leaning against the fireplace his eyes glaring at the top of it. Voldemort noticed that out of all the people in the room, Fenrir seemed to look the most upset about this entire thing. He wasn't entirely sure why Fenrir was angry about Hermione's disappearance, but he was glad to know Fenrir must not be the one backstabbing him. 

"Are you sure we can't go looking for Hermione?" Harry asked, again for what felt like the millionth time. Voldemort shook his head. 

"I'm afraid not. If the Order gets their hands on you, what's to say they won't think you've gone mad when you tell them I am declaring peace after years of hurting and killing. Or worse, the person who is behind all of this may find you and take you away, making us appear that we never intended peace." Voldemort explained to him. 

"What if we take you there? I mean there's nothing stopping us from delivering you to the hideouts, is there?" Harry asked. 

"Are you joking?" Fenrir blurted out, causing everyone to turn their attention to him, "they see us even a mile away from their hideout with you two, they'll think we're using you to get us there." 

"Fenrir is right. They will assume we are forcing you to show us their hideouts." Voldemort declared, "We will have to wait for their move." 

"This is hard! To wait and hope she's probably not being tormented to death!" Harry stated crossing his arms over the table before setting his head on top of it. 

"Hey! The Order wouldn't do that to her... I think." Ron mumbled, unsure if Hermione would be safe at all. Voldemort opened his mouth to speak when suddenly the doors to the parlor opened. They turned and everyone nearly dropped to the floor. Standing in the doorway was Hermione. Voldemort moved to hug her but came to a halt when Fenrir strolled pass him at a faster speed and hugged her first. Voldemort narrowed his eyes, sensing something between Fenrir and Hermione. Because Fenrir was hugging Hermione like it was the day on earth. Hermione hugged back, but there was something sad within her eyes that Voldemort noticed. 

"Hermione!" Harry blurted out, "You're back! Where's Narcissa and Bellatrix?" 

Fenrir released his grip on Hermione as they scurried away from each other like they now couldn't stand the sight of each other. 

"Yeah, Narcissa and Bellatrix are fine. The Order isn't going to release them till we make a meeting place to prove you are up for a peace treaty. I don't think they believe you when you wrote that letter." Hermione explained to them. Voldemort shared looked between everyone before clearing his throat. 

"That's because it didn't get sent. Someone had killed the owl that was supposed to send the letter and took it with them. We're not sure who but we think someone is against this peace treaty." Voldemort warned her. Hermione's eyes widened.

"Why? Why would anyone want to keep this war going?" Hermione asked. 

"We're not sure, but we need to join forces to find this person before it's too late. Where should we go to have a meeting?" Harry asked them. Voldemort shot his head up quickly as there was only one place he knew would be a place for both sides. 

"Hogwarts."