4

A/n: This chapter contains nudity. You have been warned. 

Wormtail stood outside of Fenrir's door trying to force himself to enter but at the same time his mind kept reminding of the last time he entered into the room. He would get close enough to knock before backing out and walking away from the door. He kept mumbling to himself that if he didn't do this, the Dark Lord would have his neck. But part of him kept telling him of what would happen if he were to even think about entering. He was just about to make up his mind when a loud, booming voice from the other side spoke. 

"WORMTAIL! JUST GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Fenrir's voice ordered him. Wormtail almost jumped so high he might have been able to go through and stick in the ceiling. He forgot Fenrir had stronger senses just as he does due to his werewolf condition. He gulped before grabbing the knob and entered. Fenrir's room wasn't as fancy as his or the other guests. His was simple. A queen-sized bed, a dresser for his clothes, a full length mirror and a nightstand with an oil lamp on top. Then attached to the room was a bathroom. Upon entering, he noticed Fenrir wasn't exactly in the bedroom itself. Before he called out, the bathroom door opened as Fenrir came out of it... naked. 

"What do you want, Wormtail? I'm on my way out to go snatching." Fenrir asked, crossing his arms over his soaking chest. Wormtail tried his hardest not to glance down at Fenrir's shaft. He knew Fenrir didn't enjoy wearing clothes that much and preferred to go naked if he could but did he have be naked right in front of him?!?!? Fenrir luckily enough moved towards his dresser and proceeded to get dress. Wormtail clear his throat while he attempted to focus on keeping his eyes off Fenrir. 

"Um... the Dark Lord... uh... he requires your... um... penis... I mean your presence! He requires your presence up in his room right away. He has a job for you." Wormtail corrected himself, embarrassed he actually let that slip from his lips. Even Fenrir caught it and he was giving Wormtail a look that silently questioned him of what's the matter with Wormtail. If Wormtail wasn't the coward he was, he would have replied to him about the fact Fenrir thought it was okay to go around butt naked in front of people without any feeling of regret about his indecency. But of course, he kept it to himself for fear Fenrir would rip his head off at any minute. Fenrir nodded his head. 

"Okay, I'll be up in a sec." Fenrir told Wormtail as he grabbed a pair of pants and started to slip into them. Wormtail nodded before rushing out of the room, cursing Fenrir for making a fool out of himself.