16

"Fenrir... have you seen Her..." Voldemort's voice echoed through the room as Fenrir darted his head up and took a few steps away from Hermione. He quickly grabbed hold of his blanket as he wrapped it around his waist. Voldemort's eyes widened as he held his wand out and stormed right at Fenrir, pointing the wand right against Fenrir's throat. 

"What exactly were you trying to do here, Fenrir?" Voldemort asked, pressing the wand hard into his neck. Fenrir attempted to speak but every time he tried, Voldemort pressed it harder into his neck. Thankfully Hermione spoke up for him. 

"It isn't what it looks like. I accidentally walked into Fenrir's room looking for Harry and Ron and I ran into Fenrir like this." Hermione explained to Voldemort. Voldemort darted his eyes between Hermione and Fenrir before slowly removing his wand from Fenrir's neck. Voldemort walked over to Hermione as he lightly patted her shoulder. 

"I beg your pardon, Hermione. I hope he or I didn't frightened you. Wouldn't want you to think wrongly of us." Voldemort told her as he gently nudged her towards the door, "Harry and Ron are in the parlor. They are waiting for you to discuss the peace treaty." 

Hermione nodded as she made her way out of Fenrir's room. Fenrir was just about to move to get some clothes on when Voldemort held his wand out again, aiming it right at his neck again. 

"I would like it that next time Hermione is around you, to try to keep it in your pants... and to be dressed decent." Voldemort growled at him before storming out of the room. Fenrir tighten his hands into fists, upset with the whole thing. Mostly because of the fact of Voldemort's behavior about the whole thing. He was acting as if she was her father or something. Which couldn't possibly be true at all. Fenrir went on to getting dressed as he was determined the next time he was alone with Hermione... he was going to get her. 

"What the bloody hell do you mean? Explain yourself." Bellatrix hissed after Snape finally gave in to Bellatrix torment. While Voldemort and the Golden Trio were working out on the peace treaty, Bellatrix, Lucius, Snape, and Narcissa stood outside wondering exactly what they were planning on doing for each party. However, Bellatrix being Bellatrix. She was determined to figure out what was the suddenly change in her master's decision about the war that she actually twisted Snape's ear so tight Lucius wouldn't have been surprised if she could have torn it off from the side of her head. It was enough to get Snape to blurt out that Voldemort was doing this for Hermione. 

"I said to explain yourself Snape!" Bellatrix ordered him, "Why the hell would he be doing this entire thing for that mudblood?" 

"Because... Because... he just is. I don't know," Snape growled trying to keep hold of the secret as much as possible. Bellatrix pulled at his ears harder this time, almost causing him to fall out of his chair. Lucius rolled his eyes. 

"Bellatrix! He wants it private between me and Snape, okay? It does not concern you in the least." Lucius told her, trying to reason with whatever bit of sanity lurked within Bellatrix's mind. Bellatrix growled before removing her hands from Snape's ear. Bellatrix stormed over towards Lucius. 

"If you two won't tell me what's going on then I will find out what's going on myself." Bellatrix shouted at them before she rushed out of the room. Once she was gone, Narcissa turned towards Lucius. 

"What is going on? Really?" Narcissa asked him. Lucius sighed as he sat down beside Narcissa. 

"Don't tell your sister about it. It will kill her if she knew it," Lucius suggested to her. Narcissa nodded her head in understanding. 

"Well... Voldemort... he is actually Hermione's father." Lucius told her. Narcissa's mouth dropped. 

"What? You mean that she's his daughter? Our Dark Lord dated her muggle mother?" Narcissa asked them. They both nodded their heads. "So that is why he is doing this peace treaty?"

"Yeah, because he is doing it for the sake of his lover had asked him to watch over her when she was gone." Lucius stated to her. Narcissa lightly smiled. 

"It's good that he finally understand what family is about. Maybe he'll learn to be a better person. For Hermione's sake." Narrcissa stated with a gentle laughter. Before anyone could say another word, the door opened as Fenrir walked inside the room. He was fixing the collar of his coat as he pushed back some of his hair. 

"Good morning, Fenrir." Narcissa told him. Fenrir chuckled. 

"I had a fun morning," Fenrir stated to them, "I could have gotten a good shag today but the Dark Lord came busting into my room." 

"Oh... who were you planning to sleep with?" Narcissa asked, curious. 

"I was about to get it with Hermione." Fenrir answered to them. Everyone's mouth dropped as they stared in disbelief. Narcissa cleared her throat and was about to warn Fenrir when Lucius lightly slapped Narcissa's shoulder. 

"Well... that's interesting. I wish you luck on your catch." Lucius chuckled. Fenrir narrowed his eyes, clearly confused with what Lucius was saying, then proceeded to head out of the room. Narcissa turned to her husband. 

"What was that for?" Narcissa asked him. Lucius turned while pulling a bag of money from his pocket. 

"How much do you want to bet till Fenrir gets Hermione in his bed?" Lucius asked them. Narcissa slapped him against his chest before bursting out in laughter.