35

"TEDDY!" Hermione heard Tonks screamed as she proceed to rush out of the office. Tonks was almost out the door when she was grabbed by Remus, who struggled to pull her back from the door. 

"Tonks! We can't just go running out! You could be seen!" Remus stated to her. 

"I don't care! Teddy's in trouble! We have to save him." Tonks shouted at him, tears starting to stream down her cheeks. Hermione watched as Voldemort  came running at the door just like Tonks had done a few minutes ago. 

"Come on! We can head to the astronomy tower and travel out that way. People pick your partners. It would be wise to go in pairs." Voldemort ordered while everyone started to follow behind her. Hermione felt a hand wrap around her own, causing her to glance upward to see Fenrir standing beside her. 

"You okay?" he asked her, lightly brushing his hand across her head. She shook her head. 

"Not really. I'm the one who suggested leaving Teddy with Wormtail. If Teddy's hurt, I couldn't live with myself." Hermione stated to him, thinking of all the horrible things that could be happening to Teddy. Fenrir pulled her into a quick hug. 

"I'm sure Teddy isn't going to get hurt. I bet when we get there, he'll be fine." Fenrir told her with a comforting grin. Hermione shook her head, not telling him that she was very doubtful with it. 

It felt like hours till they finally reach the manor. The moment they landed everyone was rushing into the house. At first, it all seemed normal, nothing was moved or out of place, until they reached the second floor parlor. The table had been tossed to the side with the chairs all splattered around, some were broken, and there was even some claw marks on the walls. 

"TEDDY! Where are you? Teddy!" Tonks screamed out. At that moment the parlor door swung opened. Everyone pointed their wands over to it, ready for whatever was coming out of it. Running right through the doorway was Wormtail with a metal pot over his head and a large frying pan in his hand. 

"Wormtail what happened to you?" Fenrir blurted out. Wormtail was shaking violently while darting his eyes around like he expected something to pop right out. 

"I... I don't know what happened! It came out of the blue! Laughing its head off as it tormented me! It even took my wand!" Wormtail whined, swinging the pan around. 

"Wormtail! Where's Teddy?" Remus shouted at him. Before Wormtail could say something, they could hear the sound of footsteps pattering towards the door. 

"It's coming! It's coming!" Wormtail cried as he rushed over towards them. They aimed their wands back to the door, waiting for whatever to come rushing in. Slowly the door open as out came a ghoul crawling over to them. They were about to shoot their spells at it when suddenly out of the ghoul's mouth was...

"MOMMY!" it spoke as it ran over to them. They watched as suddenly the ghoul started to shrink in size and soon became Teddy running at them. Tonks and Remus fell to their knees as they hugged Teddy in their grasp.  Wormtail pointed the pan towards Teddy as he darted it between everyone. 

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" he shrieked as he kept his eyes glued to them. 

"He's a metamorphmagus... like his mom." Hermione explained to Wormtail. He lowered his frying pan down to his side. 

"That would have been something I like to be informed! I thought I really was being chased after a ghoul!" Wormtail whined, clinging to his frying pan. Hermione opened her mouth to speak when Voldemort started to scream out in pain.