𝟓𝟑. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

Her parents and her sister would always look out for her, and this sometimes was suffocating her. She didn't need this from her husband as well.

''I am fine, Draco,'' she sighed, not being able to hide her frustration. ''I want to live my life, in the most normal way possible. I love taking care of you.''

''I know honey, I know. I'm sorry,'' he smiled apologetically at her.

Astoria tried to smile as well. She had now decided to have a conversation with him, about the possibility of having a baby.

When they finally finished their meal, Draco helped her clean up the table and Astoria used a spell to wash the dishes.

''Draco, before you go for your shower... I want to talk to you about something...'' she cautiously said.

Draco's eyebrows furrowed in worry. ''Is everything alright, baby?'' he asked her at the same tone.

She simply nodded. ''Let's go to the living room, please.''

Draco followed her there and they sat onto the sofa, next to the fireplace.

''So?'' Draco urged her to start. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Astoria cleared her throat before talking. ''Draco, I know we've had this talk before... But I want to tell you something serious.''

''What is it?'' he asked again, cutting her off. ''You are scaring me!''

She sighed. ''Please, let me finish. You will ask me any questions later!''

''Okay, I'm sorry. Tell me," he shook his head, encouraging her.

''Well, I know that we both had agreed we wouldn't have a child, because it might speed up my death. But this morning, I decided that I'm tired of this fear,'' she explained, looking straight into his blue, worried and confused eyes.

''Astoria..." he tried to say.

''Draco, I didn't take a vial today,'' she admitted, shocking him even more. ''I want to try and have a baby with you,'' her voice broke.

''Oh, love...'' he breathed as Astoria fell into his arms, crying. ''I have told you before... I don't care about having a child. I don't want to lose you so quickly...'' Draco was at the verge of tears now.

He couldn't lose another woman he loved, so soon. He couldn't even wrap his mind around the possibility of losing Astoria.

Astoria hugged him even tighter, inhaling his cologne. She felt so relaxed in his arms. She felt safe.

''Draco, please. I don't want to leave you all alone, when I'm gone. I want you to have something from me. A child of our own. A baby that will have your eyes...'' she smiled melancholically, as she caressed his cheek and looked deeply into the blue eyes she loved so much.

''Why did you do that... Why...'' he chocked on his words. ''I can't lose you...''

''But you won't lose me baby. You will have our child,'' she sweetly said.

Draco stood up from the sofa, feeling his mind and his heart getting heavy. ''What the fuck are you talking about, Astoria?'' he shouted. ''We both know what this means! And you went and did something like that, without asking me first? I don't get to have a say in this?''