Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)

Start from the beginning

"Out of all of it, you miss the cuddling it seems like?" Arthur asked. Andy nodded.

"Well... You can cuddle me..." Julian said. Ryan just sighed. "Dude, the guy just had a break up, hit on him some other time."

"Hey! I just want him happy!"

Just then, they had to go to the Gym. So, they all left from the Locker room.

As Andy was about to get up, he remembered how Matthew is supposed to have his gym class. "Hey... isn't Matthew supposed to be here?" Andy asked. "Ugh, who care about him? Hopefully he was on the second floor and fell off and broke his ankles." Julian said. "Ok, as much as Matthew's a little shit, that was a bit dark." Ryan said. Andy didn't even care what Julian said. He was mad at Matthew. Bottom line is, he definitely didn't want to be in the same room as him.

***

PE was basically high school's version of Recess. You could play basketball, or you could walk around the track, or sit on the bleachers. Sometimes the PE teachers always want you to be at least active, kids sitting on the bleachers to long would get yelled at. Andy, usually walks around the Gym with his friends. He used to walk around with Matthew. At the moment, Andy was walking with Marcusznd Arthur. Julian wanted to go play some basketball with some of the other kids. Julian's one of the kids on the basketball team, so he's always wanting to play basketball. Andy's not much of a sports person. Mostly because he has a fear of the ball.

He can only thank that one time someone threw the ball at the net, it bounced off the back board, and slammed into his face.

That wasn't a good day for him.

Sometimes he wonders how him and his four friends even became friends. They all have completely different interests. They all are so different from one another. It feels uncanny how they even met. "You ok?" Marcus asked. Andy realized that he was zoning out. "It's ok if you're still sad about Matthew." Said Arthur. "Mad too. Cause if I where you, I'd probably commit a crime." Marcus said after. Andy just chuckled at what Marcus said. "Nah, guys I'm ok. Well, I think. I was just thinking about us."

"Us?" Arthur asked. Marcus tilted his head. "What you mean?"

"I meant us, as in all of us. Our friend group."

"Ohhh... You where thinking about our bellybuttons? Don't let Julian hear that, you obviously passed the kink over to him." Marcus giggled. "Seriously!" Arthur laughed. "Hey, if you want to see ours again, you're more than welcome to after school."

Andy blushed. "What? I didn't mean that... and... thanks on that offer..." He said. Marcus smiled. "No prob."

"So, what you ment?" Arthur asked.

"I was thinking how we all even became friends. It's like we all share different interests." Andy said. "Ohhh..." Marcus said. Arthur nodded, putting his hand at his chin. "You're right. We... do all have different interests."

"Julian's practically an athlete, Ryan's a cute nerd, Arthur's a food addict-"

"Hey!" Arthur snapped at Marcus. Marcus giggled. "And I'm a comic lover, and-"

"And I'm the clumsy idiot in the group." Andy said. Marcus laughed. "Exactly."

"I guess that's why we get along." Arthur said. "We're different, but we still understand each other."

'If only Matthew thought that.' Andy thouht.

"Hey, where's Ryan anyways?" Arthur asked as they where walking around the track, in the indoor gym. "Julian practically dragged him to play basketball with him." Marcus said, pointing to the gym floor. There he was, playing basketball with Julian at one of the hoops, with Julian winning every time. Marcus giggled. "Poor Ryan."

Andy giggled with him. "I guess no one's any match with Julian in basketba-" Andy stopped talking, because he thought he saw someone who he didn't want to see. He looked again, and at first didn't see it again. He had assumed it was his mind playing tricks on him due to what he was going through. So, he ignored it, and continued to walk around the track with his two friends. He didn't say anything to them, but as he turned the bend of the track, he saw him.

Matthew was there. It looked like he was late to PE, for whatever reason. He was at the bleachers, talking to the PE teachers. So, Andy decided to let Marcus and Arthur know, since he got full visual on Matthew. "Guys... he's here."

"Who?" Arthur asked. But Marcus probably already had an idea. "Matthew?" He asked. Andy nodded. "What? Where?" Arthur asked looking around. "He's talking to Mr. Roha."

Arthur looked behind them, and saw him. "Hm..."

"He better not come over to me and ask to play basketball with him." Marcus said. Andy felt bad that his break up, probably just also ruined a friendship between Marcus and Matthew. Him and Matthew would play simple sports games together in the gym. If it's not with Marcus, it's with Julian. But since Julian is a top of the basketball team, no one really wants to play with him.

"Hey, Marcus, you wanna play a few games?"

Matthew was walking with them, next to Marcus. It was pretty clear that he didn't even notice that Andy was there, due to his expression after. His head turned, and he saw Andy. "O-Oh.." He said. He looked like he wanted to leave. "No... that's fine." Marcus said. "Huh? But we always play together?"

"Sorry, not today, I want to walk and talk with my two friends for today."

"Two friends? Didn't you hear what I said In class? Andy has some kind of creepy bellybutton fetish, you're really still friends with him?"

It felt like a truck hit Andy directly in his chest. What Matthew just said, hurt him a lot. There was a silence for a bit, until Marcus spoke up. "Matthew, we're through. I'm not your friend anymore."

"W-What?!" Matthew said, looking shocked. "Why?!"

Marcus stopped. "You really had to ask this? Are you fucking serious? You kink shame one of my friends, hurt him behind his back, and really expect me to play basketball with you? You've got some nerve."

"Yeah, tell him." Arthur said, crossing his arms.

Matthew just stood there, he looked at Andy, then looked at Marcus. Then, he scoffed. "I see that you all are freaks. You probably have the fetish too, that's why you're defending him like this."

"I'm defending him because I'm a friend. You where his boyfriend, and you wouldn't do that."

Matthew just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Then he walked away. He passed by a random kid, who was dribbling a ball. "Don't go near those idiots. They all have bellybutton fetish."

The kid dribbling the ball, looked at Matthew, then, back at Andy and his two friends. He looked confused. Andy just, kind of hid behind Arthur. "That little shit..." Marcus said.

"Wooh! Hey guys!" Julian said, walking over to them. Then, Ryan came over, panting like crazy. The poor dude's head looked like it was raining. "Woah, Ryan dude, you good?"

Julian laughed. "I worked his small butt off!" Then, he noticed that Andy looked sadder than before, and Marcus looked passed. "Woah... everything ok over here?" Julian asked. "The bitch is here." Marcus said. "The bitch? Wait... you mean Matt?" He asked. Marcus nodded. "He came over here, and kink shamed Andy again."

Julian growled. "The son of a bitch!" He looked around. "Where's the asshole at?"

Matthew was on the other side of the gym. Playing basketball ball with few random kids. "Seems like he's got some new friends." Marcus said. Then, they saw Julian walking over to him. "Julian! Wait!"

But what happened next shocked them all. Matthew was about to throw the ball into the hoop. "Oh, Julian? What's u-"

Julian balled up a fist, and gave Matthew a solid K-O across his jaw. Matthew dropped to the floor.

"Oh... my gosh..." Marcus said, covering his mouth. Andy didn't know what to say. Thankfully, the Gym didn't didn't even see. But majority of the kids did.