𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 OUR LIPS ARE SEALED

・❥・chapter forty-three, it girl

JIMMY, EILEEN, DARIENNE, AND STACY were sitting down on the steps in front of the gym talking about college

JIMMY, EILEEN, DARIENNE, AND STACY were sitting down on the steps in front of the gym talking about college. They were all leaning their heads on each other's shoulder and Jimmy's on top of Stacy's head as he was in the end. "Isn't Hazel going to get jealous, Jim? Or is it Ellie? Wait, I forgot you and Hazel broke up... for Ellie." Stacy remarked, Eileen and Darienne took off their heads from each other's shoulders and backed away to the right.

"HaHa. Are you and Daniel together or just fuck buddies? Does he not want to be your boyfriend....is he embarrassed by you?" Jimmy retorted back in a smirk, he shrugged in a grimace.

"And you still didn't get Ellie after breaking up with your girlfriend. Asshole." Stacy rolled her eyes, backing away to the right

"Bitch." Jimmy muttered, backing away to the left

"Okay! We're all joking here, yup!"Darienne hugged them both, putting her arms around their shoulders

Paige spotting the group gave them a lopsided smile and raised her eyebrows at Stacy and Jimmy, "I see u guys have sexual tension going around here." She stated, making Eileen snicker and Darienne gaped between the two friends.

"Whaat NO! —EWW HELL NO!" Jimmy and Stacy both made eye contact and looked at each other with disgust, shivering at the thought of them. They all laughed at the two friends friendship which Stacy and Jimmy crossed their arms at.

"I'm joking, I heard Di here say something about joking and I knew instantly it had to do with you two." Paige tilted her head, looking at Stacy for a while. Stacy picked up on the hint and she stood up brushing off dust from her low rise jeans.

"I'm going to wash up." Stacy stated and walked away with the blonde on her tail.

"Stacy!" Paige yelled, rushing after the girl. Stacy rolled her eyes and sped up her walk as she pushed open the washroom. Paige huffed out of frustration and finally able to reach the girl she yanked her arm back making the girl turn back. "Why have you been ignoring me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Stacy said, looking at her right in the eye

"Hun, you've been acting distant. I miss my friend." Paige let go over her arm and bit the inside of her cheek. Stacy scoffed out loud, "What?"

"GOD! YOU'RE SO BLIND!" Stacy hissed, running her hands in her hair and turning her back to avoid eye contact

"If I'm so blind, then tell me what's going on with you? You stopped hanging out with me and Hazel for no reason!" Paige screamed, turning to lock the washroom