𝐓𝐄𝐍 WHEN DOVES CRY

ACT TWO
・❥・chapter ten, it girl

   ACT TWO・❥・chapter ten, it girl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

NEW SCHOOL YEAR, SAME OLD EILEEN. RUNNING LATE, the girl heels clicked against the floor as she rushed to her first period. This summer ,the girl experimented with her style and wanted to branch out more than her preppy clothes. She wore a long flowy skirt, a pink crème colored shirt, white platform heels, and gold jewelry on her neck, wrist, and fingers.

As she entered the class, Mr.Simpson stopped talking mid-sentence and turned to look at her. The class gaped at her girly outfit, something they never expected the girl to wear. "Ms. Halsaine, great to have you. Why don't you take a seat next to Terri." Eileen bit her lip awkwardly and she nodded her head as she made her way to the seat empty beside Terri. Mr. Simpson went back to explaining to the class his unfinished speech.

He gives Eileen a lock and slams another one beside her, she jumps, frighten by the sudden action. "Late night, huh, Craig." He says to the messy haired boy, who was sleeping in his class.

"Very... very... very late night, sir. I kept on waking up in anticipation of well this exact moment... sir." The boy next to Eileen says. The girl who wasn't listening ,but instead looking over to her phone for a notification she's been dreading.

"Yeah well save the Zs for home, ok?" Craig puts his hand on his forehead in embarrassment. The bell rings and Eileen gets up from her seat at the same time as Craig turns around from his. He bumps into her ,"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going--" He stops his sentence as he looks up to see the girl in front of him. Eileen looks up from her phone and scoffs at the boy.

"Loser." She mutters, leaving the boy there, as she waltzes away from the class.

"Gorgeous." Craig whispers

Standing in front of her locker, Eileen gives the girl she has to share her locker with a disgusted look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Standing in front of her locker, Eileen gives the girl she has to share her locker with a disgusted look. The girl puts her stuff in her locker and then leaves away from the brunette. As Eileen lets out a breath of relief, arms lock behind her and spins her. She was about to throw a punch towards the person ,but turned around to face Stacy. "WOW! your hair, your clothes. Oh my god....ARE U WEARING PINK???"

Eileen smiles at the girls excitement ,"I've decided to change a bit , you like?" The brunette says nervously

"DO I LIKE!! I LOVE." Stacy raises her eyebrow. She puts her arm around her shoulder ,"Let's go to the gym, we need to get our textbooks." Eileen matches her energy and skips with the blonde. A certain boy catching the joy of the brunette.

Next school day, Stacy and Eileen were sitting on stage for Mrs.Kwan teaching lesson. Ashley was on the floor talking about herself and both girls rolled their eyes at the same time when she mentioned 'with a positive attitude and a drive to succeed we can pretty well achieve anything' crap. The new boy ,Craig, sitting to the left of her brushed his fingers with hers in accident, Eileen let out a disgusted 'yuck' and pulled her hand away from the boy.

"Very illuminating,Ashley. Okay, who's next , Craig Manning?" Mrs.Kwan interrupted the boys focus on the brunette.

Craig got up from his seat next to Eileen and made his way to the front ,"I am Craig Manning, Thank you." Eileen let out a little snort and Stacy raised an eyebrow at the brunette, who just shrugged.

"Craig, we know your name. Now we want to know about you." Mrs. Kwan stopped Craig from coming back to his seat

Craig took off his helmet ,"Alright... me, in an infinite universe, yeah in a insignificant planet, what are we one of six billion inhabitants, big deal. And honestly, if i were to say, if i were to disappear, who'd care? what would it matter? uhh ... a uhh subatomic blip in temporal fabric of creation. So, there you have it, Craig Manning." Eileen shut her lips tight, talking about awkwardness.

"Very existential, Craig." Mrs.Kwan responds , "Okay, Heather Sinclair, come on down."

Craig sits down in his previous spot, looking at the brunette who is avoiding eye contact with him.

After the bell rings, Eileen and Stacy walk down the halls towards their locker direction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After the bell rings, Eileen and Stacy walk down the halls towards their locker direction. "What if he's suicidal." Stacy blurts out over the earlier events with Craig, the new boy. Eileen gives her a wide eye look ,"Hey, I'm just saying, the stuff he said was kind of deep and dark. Plus most kids have depression during this age. He can be one of them." Stacy shrugged her shoulders and scarfed down her bagel inside her mouth.

"He's probably going through a rough patch." Eileen says as she stops on her tracks when she sees Craig talking with Emma. Stacy, who didn't know Eileen had stopped, hit her face with Eileen's shoulder. She let out a 'ow' and rubbed her forehead, she knitted her eyebrows when she noticed Eileen's lack of acknowledgment. She followed her line of vision when she saw Craig and Emma talking. Stacy snapped her fingers and put one hand on her hip, 'I see' she says as her eyes go back and forth between her best friend and the others.

"I thought you didn't like him." She whispered in the brunette's ear. They could hear Emma saying it was no problem for her to invite him to hang out after school which angered the brunette.

"I don't." Eileen narrowed her eyes, spitting in venom, and then smirked ,"But if little Miss activist likes him then I guess I have to ruin her chances with him." She intertwined her arms with Stacy and dragged her along as she hummed in enjoyment.

" She intertwined her arms with Stacy and dragged her along as she hummed in enjoyment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N

Yes, Eileen is petty and holders grunges. Be prepared for this season to be scandalous.

Again, friendships you wanna see with my ocs? Stacy and Eileen.

Comment and vote. :D