𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

・❥・chapter eleven, it girl

THE SENIOR EIGHTIES THEME DANCE WAS TONIGHT, Eileen going as Kate Bush and Stacy as Dolly Parton

THE SENIOR EIGHTIES THEME DANCE WAS TONIGHT, Eileen going as Kate Bush and Stacy as Dolly Parton. As eventful the dance sounded, Eileen didn't want to go. But, with a friend like hers she knew she had no choice in the matter. The girls were getting ready in Stacy's House when a knock on her bedroom door frightened them. Stacy opened the door wide to reveal her mom with a camera in her hands.

"Let me take a picture of you and Eileen ,hunny." Stacy's mom pleaded to her daughter

"Mom! No, I already told you to butt out." Stacy rolled her eyes at her mother. Eileen was in the corner looking in their direction, a tingle in her heart when she saw how much Stacy's mom seemed excited to spend time with her daughter.

"Fine, just one though. Just one." Stacy said sternly at her mother, the woman putting her hands up defensively and began positioning her camera. Stacy and Eileen were side by side and put large grins in their faces for the camera. Stacy's mother yells out 'say cheese' which both girls repeated the phrase sarcastically.

"You look beautiful, Stacy."

"Thanks mom, Love you." Stacy smiled and her mom saying i love you back leaving the girls to finish getting ready.

Eileen took out her curlers from her hair and brushed her hair through." You're mom is cool. My mom would have said the dress was too revealing and called me a hooker." Stacy laughed at the information and put on her fuzzy white jacket.

"My mom's the opposite of cool, trust me. Are you ready?" Eileen nodded ," Lets go!!!" Stacy took Eileen's hand and rushed downstairs to the car where her mom was waiting.

The girls got out of the car once they made it outside the school doors. Stacy waved her mom goodbye and rushed her way to the stairs, but stopped when she noticed Eileen wasn't by her side. The brunette was standing there with her arms crossed and Stacy sighed before grabbing her hand and yanking her towards the gym.

"Come on, have fun. Don't be a buzzkill. We're here to enjoy ourselves and nobody is going to ruin that for us, I promise." Stacy reassured the girl.

"Okay, you're right. Let's have fun." Eileen said

"I always am." Stacy flipped her big blonde styled hair.

" Stacy flipped her big blonde styled hair