𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 VENUS

・❥・chapter thirty-seven, it girl

EILEEN STUMBLED OVER HER OWN TWO FEET ON HER WAY UPSTAIRS, a boy next to her laughed at the drunk girl's actions

EILEEN STUMBLED OVER HER OWN TWO FEET ON HER WAY UPSTAIRS, a boy next to her laughed at the drunk girl's actions. He helped her go up by putting his arm around her waist and could smell the alcohol scent she radiated. Once they made it up to the room of the unfamiliar house and saw the group of friends that awaited them, they sat down on the cushions. The boy dabbed one of his friends and smirked, pointing to the girl.

"She wants to try, says it's her first time." The boy she hung out with throughout the party had said to his friend. The friend nodded and waved to the boy behind him to come over to them as he leaned back in his chair, manspreading his legs. Eileen had lied of course, all summer she had been... having fun at parties and she went to A LOT of them. They didn't have to know of course, she loved using her looks to get what she wanted.

"Mhmm, should we start easy or get right to the good stuff. What you say love?" The friend had asked the Halsaine girl, Eileen batted her eyelashes at the boy. "Ahh! you want the good stuff isn't that right." The guy he called over handed him the baggie, pulling it out the boy stood up from his seat in the cushion. He stood in front of the girl and smirked , "U sure?"

Eileen nodded her head for confirmation, in need of something to make her feel something. "Be a good girl and open your mouth." She did as he asked and opened her mouth open, he pulled out a pill that she had never seen before, but didn't back away. The boy she was with earlier looked over to them and his happy expression turned sour. He rushed towards his friend and pushed him away from the girl. "Hey- Hey man what's up with you?"

"What are you doing?! Giving her fentanyl! F*ck hey, you didn't take it right." The boy got on his knees to lock eyes with the girl's eye level. Eileen furrowed his eyebrows at his concern and nodded, he scoffed, pushing himself up to face his 'friend'. "Are you serious? The f*ck is wrong with you! S*it!" He ran his fingers on his hair, setting his hand on top of his head, pacing back and forth.

"Chill, she liked it."

"She liked it? U WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HER ECSTASY NOT F*CKING FENTANYL DUDE, She had alcohol before this. We're so screwed!" Eileen's head began growing a headache from the constant loud voices and music. She sniffled, soothing her head back and forth by the tension on the back of her head. She made eye contact with the guy who gave her the pill and bit her lip anxiously, he roamed her body with his eyes.

"Can I have some more?" her voice barely a whisper, but the guy heard and squatted down on his knees to hear her better. "Can I have some more..." She had asked again near his ear, he raised his eyebrow at the girl.

"You liked it didn't you, hot bod. It isn't free, you have to pay somehow." His lopsided smile made her feel sick in her stomach, but she liked the feeling of fentanyl in her body and hesitated on saying yes to what he wanted and Eileen knew what thing he exactly hinted to. She would regret saying yes or no in the morning luckily for her, her knight and charming savior came just in time. She recognized the blonde girl anywhere and she felt relieved seeing her best friend.