𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 FATHER FIGURE

・❥・chapter nineteen, it girl

EILEEN WASN'T DOING GREAT AT THE END OF NINTH GRADE, the worst time for the brunette

EILEEN WASN'T DOING GREAT AT THE END OF NINTH GRADE, the worst time for the brunette. No one noticed at school how she suddenly stopped showing up because nobody truly cared for the girl. Well maybe Stacy did notice her missing absence and how the teachers stopped calling her name in the attendance roll, but she kept her mouth shut not mentioning her to other people. The blonde felt guilty for her past behavior. How she ghosted the brunette, that's all in the past though because she's gone and the blonde has nothing to say to her anymore. Why apologize now?

What happened to Eileen Halsaine? Where did she vanish to? The answer is therapy and a deep secret she'd rather stay hidden than be spread around. Eileen "got help" that's all that matters, that's what her parents think anyways that their perfect polite daughter is doing better mentally and physically words from her therapist. But, that's not the case at all, the brunette feels like she's suffocating every day.

Eileen is a great pretender you see and people are easily manipulated by her sweet charms and fake smiles to think what she wants them to think. That's how she let her therapist sessions end early and escape from the wretched place she was staying to go back home. Home, how Eileen wanted so bad to be relieved to feel comfortable there, but she didn't. She still passed ninth grade, her parents encouraged her education was important during her stay.

Her father paid money to the school to let it slide for the girl and the school happily accepted "the donation" (the bribe) for her to pass. The poor five teen year old girl was a mess and she wanted support from her parents instead meeting with a cold shoulder when she arrived home and then acting like nothing had happened. She dreaded her first day back to school, sophomore year and all still all alone with no friends, no Stacy and no Louis.

Louis Hawthorne, the hispanic boy also had his own issues that had happened and the day he left Degrassi pained him. His Lolita (Eileen) stopped coming to school and his letters were unread , no response from the girl and he wondered what had gone wrong with the brunette. He was concerned for the girl he had grown closer with and his heart shattered when he received a letter back addressed from her demanding him to stop writing to her.

He complied with her decision, but it didn't make it any less painful for him to feel worried that his lolita had something bad happen to her. Then his parents broke the news to him that they were moving to the states where he could get better opportunities for his soccer passion. He was overjoyed that his parents encouraged his goals except he wasn't that happy when he realized he had to leave his beauty alone. There was nothing holding him back as the brunette wanted nothing to do with anymore.

He didn't believe that though so before he left he wrote one last letter to her explaining her his disappearance. He hoped she would respond back before it was too late, he hoped she would have stopped him in the airport telling him to stay, he would course choose her in a heartbeat, but she never came. What he didn't know was that she never got his letters, her parents did and they threw every single one away. They wrote back to the teenage boy so he could stop bothering them and said cruel things so he could back off.