𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 INSECURITIES

・❥・chapter seventeen, it girl

STACY WAS MUNCHING ON HER FRIES OUTSIDE AT THE picnic tables, throwing some at Spinner and Terri

STACY WAS MUNCHING ON HER FRIES OUTSIDE AT THE picnic tables, throwing some at Spinner and Terri. Spinner was checking out Terri's new phone, admiring the piece of new technology when Paige and Hazel came over. "Terri! Ok, hun. We grow tired of your games. You gotta spill." Stacy moves her fries in front of Spinner nodding at him to grab some, the boy shrugs and starts chewing on some.

"What are you talking about?" Terri says

"Two days ago a new coat. Yesterday a new bag..." Hazel joins in on Paige's suspicions. Paige cuts off Hazel by consigning her sentence which Stacy found creepy.

"Today a new cell phone. We won't stand it any longer." Paige raises her eyebrows, Spinner catching Stacy off guard by throwing some fries at her face. Stacy gasps and begins throwing some back at the boy.

"My dad made some extra money." Terri lies are obvious but Stacy doesn't point it out

"What'd he do, rob a bank?" Paige says jokingly, Spinner throws one last fry at Stacy that got stuck in her hair, the girl struggling to get it off and the boy faced to turn the other girls.

"Paige, get off her back." Spinner says defensively over the girl. Stacy finally finds the fry on her hair and throws it at Spinner.

"Yeah, Terri, where is this money coming from?" Stacy butts into the conversation.

Paige looks at Spinner ,"I will. When she tells me where the money's coming from." Stacy just makes a duh face thinking in her mind that's what she just said but okay. Terri getting uncomfortable by the questions makes up an excuse.

"I forgot my lunch ...in my locker." Terri waves goodbye to Stacy and grabs her stuff, making her way inside the School. Spinner follows to catch up with the girl and Stacy just looks at the empty seats and shrugs at questioning looks from Paige and Hazel.

"Can you believe her?" Hazel says, Both Paige and Hazel turn to see the duo going inside

"Ok, call me crazy. But do you think Terri's got a bad case of sticky fingers... more like shoplifting." Paige lets out an assumption. Stacy chews her fries out loud and puts her arms over both girls.

"Maybe she just got a job. And it's embarrassing for her because she probably works at Chuck e Cheese." Paige makes a face of disgust when she turns her head to look at Stacy's assumption and her mouth wide open. Hazel tilts her head in possibility and also turns to face Stacy and lets out a 'yuck' at the girl.

"Stacy hun, close your mouth." Paige tone indicates that she feels grossed out, so Stacy slowly closes her mouth swallowing her food in embarrassment. Eileen would of laughed.

 Eileen would of laughed