𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 LEXICON OF LOVE

・❥・chapter forty, it girl

DARIENNE, EILEEN, AND STACY WERE WALKING UP TO THE SCHOOL arms connected and in sync as they pushed through the crowd blocking the entrance

DARIENNE, EILEEN, AND STACY WERE WALKING UP TO THE SCHOOL arms connected and in sync as they pushed through the crowd blocking the entrance. Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes were the ones drawing the attention as they were being interviewed about the movie premiere party. "I don't see why you're annoyed Stacy, aren't you glad you're in the movie?" Darienne stated only to receive an eye roll from the blonde.

"Yes I'm happy to be in the movie but I sort of... find them annoying." Stacy side eyed her glance towards Kevin and Jason.

Eileen chuckled, "You find everyone annoying, stash." The Halsaine pointed out which Darienne nodded along with, nearing their lockers.

"That's not true..... okay it is but i don't find you guys annoying." Stacy grimaced, Darienne and Eileen shared a glance and rolled their eyes at their friend.

"Anyways, the premiere, what are you guys wearing! omg you guys should match, be the best looking people there, you'll be Jennifer Aniston to her Courteney Cox!" Darienne squealed at the thought, Eileen and Stacy sighed, both giving the girl an eyebrow raise. "What?"

"You're coming too, Darienne. We both get to have a plus one and you're mine." Eileen gave the burgundy haired girl a pointed look.

"Really?" Darienne bit her lip, pouting

"Yes, you're my date. I don't need a man plus you're my best friend." Eileen put her arm around the girl, giving her a side hug. Darienne softened at the statement and smiled ear to ear. Stacy, who was in the clouds thinking about asking Paige to be her date or go together since she already had a date, didn't pay attention to the giggling girls. "Wait, am I Courtney Cox or Jennifer Anniston?"

"You're Courtney Cox and Stacy is Jennifer Aniston!" Darienne explained to the dirty blonde, Eileen nodded in agreement. Darienne eyes drifted to Stacy who's dosed off in her mind, furrowing her eyebrows at the girl, Darienne snapped her fingers in front of the girl. "Earth to Stash, Helllloooo!" The burgundy haired girl waved her hand in front of the blonde.

"Yes? Hello." Stacy said

"Are you taking Daniel to the premiere? I guess that means you don't want to match with us." Darienne's shoulders dropped, the girl pouted in sadness.

"Why would I take Daniel? Of course we can match!" Stacy exclaimed, Eileen and Darienne nervously chuckled at the girl's comment.

"Umm stacy... you guys are dating? Why wouldn't you go with him?" Eileen asked in a whisper, realization hit Stacy.

"Oh. Oh! Yeah of course we're going together, I forgot we were dating." Stacy glanced at the side, avoiding eye contact by her slip up.