𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 WANNABE

chapter seven, it girl

"NO. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, i'll volunteer for clubs, please." Eileen begged the principal.

Mr. Raditch put his hands together ,"Ms. Halsaine, there's nothing I can do to help you. Your parents already agreed to the suitable punishment. You need extracurriculars and The Spirit Squad and the volleyball team would be happy to welcome you in. Go panthers!" The principal made a hand claw and awkwardly put his hand down. Eileen left the office in shock and a bewildered look in her face.

As she was walking in the hall, Stacy jumped onto her back. "Jewel, what's wrong? you look sick." The blonde scanned her face as a look of disgust was on the brunette's face. The brunette stopped in-front of her locker and she began to speak to herself in disbelief. Then Eileen stopped what she was doing and turned to face Stacy. Stacy looked at her weirdly, confused at what was going on. Eileen's lips turned into a big grin, oh boy she had a plan.

"Stacy, you're going to help me. You're my best friend right? and you care about my well being and I'm having a bad day today." A smirk plastered on Eileen's face scared Stacy.

"Nyx, I love you ,but there's a certain level where I draw the line in our friendship."

"Oh it's nothing bad. You're just going to sign up for the spirit squad with me." Eileen said as she pulled Stacy towards the gym.

"WHAT! the spirit squad? you? HAHAHAHAH." Stacy laughed a bit too loud at Eileen, seeing the serious face on the brunette's face she stopped , "Oh my god, you're serious. Jesus, who did you bet a deal with."

"Nobody." Eileen rolled her eyes at the assumption her best friend made.

"Liar." Stacy answered back

"Iwasforcedtojoinbymr.raditch." Eileen spoke fast and in a whisper ,so nobody could hear

"Did you just say you were forced to join by the principal?" Stacy face brightened by the girl being scolded

"Yes, now will you join me or not?"

"Duh, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see you be a cheerleader. Come on!" Stacy dragged Eileen towards the gym this time.

 Come on!" Stacy dragged Eileen towards the gym this time