𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 KARMA CHAMELON

chapter twelve, it girl

STACY MILLENBOGHURN WAS OUTSIDE THE FRONT of the school doors waiting for Eileen who once again had overslept and was running late

STACY MILLENBOGHURN WAS OUTSIDE THE FRONT of the school doors waiting for Eileen who once again had overslept and was running late. She checked her watch to see the time and her eyes widened, she bit her lip anxiously. She could hear the popular group talking about a party, their voices made her roll her eyes. Growing tired of waiting for the brunette, she started making her way when the yells of Eileen calling her name she stopped. "Finally, come on."

The girls were making their way to the stairs, but were blocked by the popular group having an argument. "Funny how something is cool one year, and so totally uncool the next. Kinda like people." Paige directed her stamens towards the group's ex best friend , Ashley. Stacy rolled her eyes at their immature petty fighting.

"I get it paige. You don't have to invite me to your dumb party."Ashley said, Eileen made eye contact with Terri who also seemed annoyed by them all. The chubby girl gave Eileen a tilted hug pointing to Ashley.

"Oh, but i was hoping you could take drugs, act like a total freak, and destroy everything. Oh wait, you did that last year." Both Eileen and Stacy's jaw dropped from the information and shook their heads in disbelief giving each other "did u hear this, too." look. Paige and Hazel leave and Jimmy and Spinner follow behind them. The girls took the opportunity to rush inside both girls laughing at what just happened.

They were having a conversation when this happened and put the pieces together that's the reason why they stopped talking to Ashley now. The girls giggled at the gossip they were talking about, they sat down in their class seats. The boy who Eileen danced with the night before saw the girls chuckling quietly. Eileen cupping Stacy's ear , pointing at Ashley's direction that the blonde found funny.

Craig entered the class and saw an empty seat near the door beside Eileen that made him smile. He walked slowly and was about to make his way there when the boy he saw prior that danced with Eileen at the dance sat down. The boy gave him a smirk as he put his arm around Eileen's chair. Craig jaw unhinged angrily, he narrowed his eyes at the boy .

Stacy noticed an arm around Eileen's chair, poking the girl in the arm and pointed to the arm. Eileen faced the person's arm it belonged to and was shocked when she was near his face. "Angel." the boy whispered before backing away from her face so she didn't feel uncomfortable. Eileen took a second to straighten up as she was caught off guard.

"What?" she asked dumbfound

"You look like an Angel." the boy explained, Louis went back facing his computer as he couldn't deal with his nervousness around the girl. If only he could see the girl's flushed face as she tried to hide it behind her hair. Craig saw the girl's blushing and he tightened his pencil around his palm. He didn't knew why he was suddenly angry ,but all he knows was seeing the boy flirt with her angered him. Stacy who saw Craig's plain jealousy smirked to herself knowing her friend was in it this time.