𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 TIME STANDS STILL

・❥・chapter thirty-one, it girl

STACY WAS ADJUSTING HER SKIRT WHEN SHE SAW SPINNER'S CAR slowly followed Rick, clearly taunting him the girl rolled her eyes at their childlike behavior

STACY WAS ADJUSTING HER SKIRT WHEN SHE SAW SPINNER'S CAR slowly followed Rick, clearly taunting him the girl rolled her eyes at their childlike behavior. Spinner tossed his hat to the trash can close to them and she saw how Jimmy and Spinner both grabbed one of his legs and tipped him over causing him to fall inside of it. She gaped when they drove away, hesitating on helping him, but deciding against it and walking past him.

The next day at school, Stacy was called to Mrs. Kwan's class and walking down the halls she opened her classroom door and entered. "Yes? Mrs. Kwan, I'm here." She yelled out loudly inside the class, Mrs. Kwan who was picking up her papers from the floor stood up revealing herself. "I didn't do anything, So whatever happened is not my fault." Stacy defended herself.

"Yes, Stacy, I know you're an angel you can't possibly do anything wrong." Mrs.Kwan scoffed and walked towards her. handing her a paper. , "You need volunteering hours for your avid class and I have a solution." Mrs. Kwan smirk honestly scared the living sh*t out of Stacy.

"What is this?" Stacy questioned, she started reading the paper and furrowed her eyebrows

"That is your volunteering work. You have to show up to rehearsals and help them prepare, hydrate them, and encourage them." Mrs. Kwan's explanation made Stacy suspicious since she was so vague with her wording and gave the minimum of who was "them".

"Who's them exactly?" Stacy raised her eyebrow at the women

"The Whack Your Brain team. Now go to the practice room, they're having a meeting now. Remember to smile and be nice, Stacy." Mrs. Kwan pushed her from her shoulders and closed her classroom door in front of her face. Bewildered by the encouragement and the "be nice" card she felt suspicion rise more when the teacher asked her. Heading to the gym she crossed paths with Eileen.

They made eye contact, but Eileen was the first one to break it as she continued to laugh along with someone Stacy didn't recognize. Stacy stared at her longingly, but brushed off her feelings and swung the room door open. Startling the people inside, the sound of her boots clicking against the floor draw attention to her entrance. Confused stares were around the room on why the girl was there.

Stacy noticed the familiar faces and scoffed, walking back to the exit when Mr. Simpson, who was on the other side of the door, gave her a pointed look. 'Go back' he mouthed, she sighed heavily and turned around once again. Marching over to an empty seat, she dragged the chair against the floor making the chair screech. "Can you stop, that hurts my ears." Rick yelled for the girl to hear.