𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 U GOT THE LOOK

・❥・chapter twenty, it girl

"THIS CLUB WILL BE MY MISSION FOR THE YEAR

"THIS CLUB WILL BE MY MISSION FOR THE YEAR. I'M CALLING IT S.I.T.E 'Students Improving The Environment'." Emma explains to Manny who's clearly not paying attention to what she's saying. "We'll have letter writing campaigns, and endangered species week—" She doesn't get to finish her sentence when Manny abruptly interrupts her statement, turning to see the blonde.

The girl wearing an oversized black jacket begins to speak, "Wanna hear my mission? I wanna be hot. Not cute. Not adorable." Starts unzipping her jacket, taking it off to show her friend her new look. "Hot."

"Wow."

"There's no way I'm getting dumped this year." She removes her hair scrunchy, "For being too young." She shakes her hair to let it loose. Emma doesn't seem to mind and the girls walk to their destination. JT is skateboarding when he catches Manny's new look and she gives him a smile, he's jaw dropped by her can't take his eyes off her. He inadvertently skates into the street and wipes out.

Inside the school, Eileen is fidgeting because for the first time since last year she's wearing a skirt. The stares where always there since forever, but this time she feels frightened since what happened over the summer. So her solution was drugs. To get high so she can get her mind off her anxiousness. Her Dior black sunglasses on her face to cover her eyes from the prying eyes.

She strides slowly in the hall when a girl runs into her, the girl immediately starts apologizing profoundly. The girl stops mid way when she realizes who she bumped into, her mouth gaped as she checks out the girl toe to head. Eileen tightens her hold on her Prada purse and coughs to draw the girls attention. Emma nudges Manny to draw her away from her gaze. Eileen sets her sunglasses on top of her head and raises an eyebrow at the girl.

"I'm so so sorry." Manny rubs her arms and realizes what she is doing in a hurry takes her hands away from the expensive girl. She whispers under breath calling herself an idiot, Emma narrows her eyes at the rich girl.

"Nice outfit." Eileen comments to Manny, putting her sunglasses back to her face and walks away. Manny stays in the middle of the hallways shocked by the compliment and shrieks in excitement.

"Oh my god- OH MY GOD!! Eileen Halsaine just complimented me, ME!" Manny smiles brightly a newly found confidence set in her face.

Emma rolls her eyes ,"Yup." Manny starts walking, flipping her hair behind her shoulder, her chin up. Emma groans, pissed about the earlier interaction.

Brushing her hair, Eileen looks at herself in her locker mirror trying her hardest to pretend everything is normal. Some lockers ahead of a group of boys are laughing loudly at the sight of a shorter boy falling down the slippery floor. Eileen doesn't take notice of this, but when the younger boy picks up the flowers he dropped he glances back at the group and at the girl in front of him.