𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 TIME STANDS STILL 2

・❥・chapter thirty-one, it girl

IN THE CAFETERIA, PAIGE IS TALKING WITH SOME FRIENDS WHEN laughter is heard

IN THE CAFETERIA, PAIGE IS TALKING WITH SOME FRIENDS WHEN laughter is heard. Paige turns her head to the side to see Rick covered in yellow paint and feathers. She looks back to her friends and gets up deciding to speak to him since he's here. "Look i know where not exactly best friends." She begins speaking, not aware that he start's shuffling in his backpack for his g*n. He slowly starts to pull it out , "But I wanted to say that I thought the whole paint and feathers job was sickening. It was really childish."

Rick stops his reach for the gun and begins putting it back on his bag , "I'm sorry...for hurting Terri." Rick's apology is sincere and Paige nods, looking at him and walks back to her seat. Rick sighs and closes his eyes, breathing in relief. In his locker, he puts away his backpack and takes off his blazer, sighing, he puts it on a hook and closes his locker.

Cleaning up in the boy's washroom is Rick washing his face when he hears the voice of Jay and Spinner coming in. He quickly hides in the stall when they approach. "Jay listen! Raditch knows man!" Spinner speaks, Jay sees yellow paint and feathers in the sink and looks in one of the stalls where he sees shoes. Knowing Rick's listening, Jay gets an idea to mess with him more.

"About Jimmy? Yeah I'm surprised nobody's figured it out yet." Jay says, Spinner looks at him like he's stupid.

"Dude."Jay grabs Spinner and shows him Rick's listening.

"Jimmy set the whole thing up perfectly. The way he got all those easy sports questions wrong." Jay starts lying, smirking.

"Yeah and made sure uh psycho boy was all alone in the final round." Spinner smirks as well

"Never would have happened without a man on the inside!" They leave and Rick opens up the stall door. Walking down the halls, he's on his way to Jimmy's locker when he bumps into Stacy. Not knowing who bumped into her, Stacy begins cursing out loud calling whoever knocked her down an idiot. Stacy collects her stuff in the ground, not bothering once to look up from the ground.

Rick tenses when he sees the familiar blonde hair and the familiar words he used to hear. Getting Deja-vu from the times the girl said mean remarks towards him, punching him in the nose, and in rehearsal when she slapped him, he pulled out his gun slowly. Eileen and Darienne are walking down the same halls not knowing what's about to happen. Stacy finally gets up and sees who she bumped into and gapes. "You're just like them." Rick mutters, Stacy frowns when he says this.

"What I-" about to say something more when she gets cut off by Rick.

"I bet you laughed. YOU DID DIDN'T YOU!" He screams at her face, startled by his reaction Stacy doesn't say anything. This only angers Rick more, Eileen eyes drift to his backpack and her heart races. She knows what he's going to do ,she begins to think , she doesn't have her phone with her, she realizes. She takes a hold of Darienne, who looks at her confused and Eileen leans to whisper into her ear.